Unification

****
Recap:
Klaus wakes up Ansel since Josh has finally found the Northern East Atlantic werewolf pack.
Elijah gets an invitation from Esther.
****

(Lafayette Cemetery)

Elijah was following Finn who happened to be in the body of a witch names Vincent. They made their way through the Cemetery and into one of the tombs.

Elijah looked around and saw that the tomb was empty and so he started to get cautious. He tried walking out of the tomb but was unable to do so.

"What is the meaning of this!?" spoke the man in suit.

"Oh it's nothing, just a barrier to make sure you don't run away." replied Finn.

Elijah heard footsteps and saw one of the harvest girls, Cassie approaching.

"So I presume you are going to listen to the offer I have for you?" spoke the girl with the posture and dignity of someone not of her age.

Elijah noticed this and was able to piece it together. "Yes, mother. I came here to listen to what you have to say."

"Good well, it's simple actually." started Esther. "I plan on correcting my wrongs, I want to place all of your bodies into the bodies of a witch. It will be a do over for all of us."

Elijah looked at her wide eyed as he noticed that she was being genuine but he didn't like that Esther still believed them to be monsters.

"So you still consider us to be a mistake?" asked Elijah.

"Yes a mistake I have created and that is why I want to correct it." spoke Esther. "So do you accept my offer?"

Elijah knew that being a vampire might be difficult since he had spent centuries and never was able to be content with his life but he also found moments of great pleasure being a creature of the night.

He also knew that he couldn't trust Esther as she would probably force her decision onto them as she usually would.

"I refuse. I don't regret being a vampire." stated Elijah.

Esther's face became serious. "Very well. Then I shall show you your darkest sides."

As Esther spoke those words Finn blew dust towards Elijah which caught the original off guard. Elijah's eyes started to shut as he fell onto the floor.

(Compound)

Klaus and Hayley were explaining the situation to Ansel including the fact that Hope was alive which the 2 parents decided on informing him about after careful deliberation.

"So you want my help to get my old pack to join yours?" asked Ansel.

"Yes." replied Hayley. "As we have explained we don't want her to grow up in a war zone and the only way that is possible is to make this place strong."

"And the enhanced werewolves are stopping this?" asked the werewolf.

"Yes, them along with others keeping stopping us and constantly remain a threat." spoke Klaus.

"Okay but I think a simple conversion to your pack won't be possible because it's 2 large packs." spoke Ansel. Klaus was able to understand instantly where this might be head and started to be worried.

"What do you suggest instead?" asked Hayley.

"Well there is a way to combine the packs through a unification ceremony." replied Ansel which caused Hayley to be confused. "It's basically a marriage between 2 wolves to combine their packs."

Hayley's eyes widened as she turned towards Klaus. She loved Klaus and didn't want to get married to anyone but him so the thought of marrying someone from the Northern East Atlantic pack didn't sot right with her.

Ansel noticed the gaze Hayley had towards his son and let out a broad smile. "Don't worry you won't have to marry someone at random, though Klaus was never a part of my pack he still is my son. So he can automatically join the pack and he can be the person you do the unification with."

Hayley was so happy on this news that she had the broadest smile ever as her wishes were coming true. She went in to hug Klaus who was happy as well but had a little bit of worry in his eyes.

(Apartment in Algiers)

Marcel was waiting on Elijah who was very late. He knew that Elijah was very punctual so it was very worrisome that he did not turn up.

Marcel took his phone out and tried calling him but when he didn't get any response he called the next best person, Rebekah.

"Hey Rebekah, have you seen you brother?" asked the vampire.

"No, why? What is it?" asked the blonde back.

"Well he didn't show up yet and you know how punctual he is." spoke Marcel.

"Okay last I remember he was meeting with Cami at the bar. Let's meet there." stated Rebekah.

"Okay."

(Later at Rousseau's)

Rebekah and Marcel made their way to the bar and saw Camille was still doing her shift however something was wrong. The usual level headed bartender seemed very clumsy.

Camille was about to drop her tray when Rebekah swooped in to catch her while Marcel caught the items from the tray.

Cami after finally stabilising looked over to see the 2 familiar faces. She was happy to see them but she had gotten a look on her face that showed concern.

"Cami, have you seen Elijah?" asked Marcel.

Cami started to get even more worried as she realises that Elijah hasn't returned. She looks towards the 2 individuals and starts explaining the situation to them.

(Elijah's Mind)

Elijah got up to find himself in a long white corridor. He saw that there were many doors. He tried opening them but to no avail.

As he started to walk further ahead he saw a red door which he started to approach. He then saw that the red door seemed old and nothing like the other doors.

Elijah turns the nob and notices that the door can open. He walks in to see what is inside unaware that all of this is part of Esther's plan.

****
So this is a short chapter because I was having a writers block and wanted to get Elijah red door and the unification ceremony to be teased.

What do you guys think Klaus is worried about?

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.
****