Unbinding

*Before we go to the story I just wanted to say that I am so happy that many of you are enjoying the story and thank you for getting me to be to #1 in klausmikaelson tag.*

****
Recap:
Klaus is informed of the rumour created by Tyler Lockwood about his child.
He confronts Hayley and Rebekah about this and they agree to trust him.
Marcel and Thierry have a falling out and Marcel realises that the Mikaelsons are his family.
Tyler and Thierry make a plan against the Klaus and his family.
****

(At the St. Anne's Church)

Marcel heads to the attic where Davina is when he runs into a familiar face.

"So you have returned?" asked Marcel.

"Yes well the human faction needs its representative." spoke Father Kieran. "I hear you have allowed the original family to live in the quarter, do you think it's safe?"

"Yes, I know they seem power crazy but this time they just want to live in peace in this city."

Kieran lets out a chuckle. "The Mikaelsons and peace? That must be a joke."

"No I can assure you that it is not. We made a deal and I plan on keeping my end of it."

"Fine." replied Kieran. "I also see that my attic is being used?"

"Yes well I needed it and since you weren't around I thought you wouldn't mind." spoke Marcel with a serious look.

"I don't but next time check with me as well. I would appreciate the courtesy." said the priest and noticed the urgency in Marcel's face. "You seem to be in a hurry?"

"Yes I have something that I must do." replied Marcel as he walked past Kieran going towards the attic. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

Marcel reaches the attic and finds Davina reading through a grimoire. Rebekah had been dropping spell books off based on Klaus's instructions and Davina was really happy to practise magic again.

"What you reading?" asked Marcel.

"Just a spell to create a fire." replied Davina. "Did you know that you can change the colour of the fore you create if you change just one word in the incantation?"

Marcel was happy to see Davina light up, since Davina was having a hard time ever since her friend rejected her at the night of the party he had.

The boy said that he would be in constant danger if he were to be around her. Marcel was around when he said this and consoled Davina then compelled the boy to forget about Davina and that she exists.

Marcel took out the knot from his hood and Davina took notice. "Is that the original one?" asked Davina.

"Yes, Klaus and Rebekah finally got it from the witches." replied Marcel as he handed it to her.

"I think I can get this done in 30 minutes. You can sit and watch if you want." suggested Davina. She wasn't allowed to go out a lot with the constant danger she was in by the witches who still wanted to sacrifice her for the harvest festival so she enjoyed any company she could get.

Davina started the spell.

(Back at the Plantation)

"Ughh." grunted Hayley as she dropped the cup of tea she was drinking.

Klaus sped towards her to see what was wrong. "What is it, love?"

"I feel weird and it hurts all over." stated Hayley.

"It must be the binding, Davina and Marcel must have started." suggested Rebekah.

Klaus was still very concerned and sat beside her as he took her in his embrace. Though Hayley was still feeling the pain but it had subsided a little due to Klaus's actions.

Rebekah saw this and was shocked at the fact that her bastard brother was showing affection towards another. She was actually glad cause this meant that the redemption that Elijah was seeking for Klaus might have come a lot closer.

(At the Church)

Father Kieran was praying when he heard footsteps so he got up and turned around to see a few vampires along with Thierry.

"What are you all doing here?" asked Kieran authoritatively.

"Nothing that concerns you." spoke Thierry as he pushed past him.

(In the Attic)

Marcel heard footsteps above and got worried.

"Davina stay here and finish the spell, if I don't come back by the time you are done run through the back door and head towards the plantation house." said Marcel.

"But..." started Davina out of concern.

"Don't worry I'll be fine." stated Marcel reassuringly.

Marcel head upstairs to fin Thierry and his vampires heading towards the him.

"What's going on out here!?" shouted Marcel.

Thierry turned towards Marcel with anger in his eyes. "We are here for Davina! We have come to know that she has been using magic in the quarter and as per your rules she should be killed! And if anyone gets in our way we will get rid of them too!

Marcel was shocked at the nerve of Thierry to suggest that. "You dare threaten to me in my city?!"

"Your city? The only reason this is your city is because you have that witch and the vampires here thought who thought your loyalties lie with them." stated Thierry. "Well no more."

As he said this the other vampires started to make their way towards Marcel. Marcel started to beat a few of them but didn't kill them since he did still care for them.

He then went towards Thierry and held onto his neck. "Stop this madness!" spoke Marcel.

"This isn't madness it's a necessity. You've grown soft ever since the Mikaelsons arrived. The vampires have had enough of your favouritism of them over us."

"Okay so what's your plan you kill me and then Davina and then what? You think you can take on Klaus? Or his Family?"

"We don't need to take care of them we just need to cage them and as for you I won't be killing you. Since unlike you I actually follow the rules." He said as a few vampires held Marcel from the back. "I will send you to the garden instead."

The garden, the place where Marcel would send vampires that have broken his rules and they would stay there desiccating until their sentence is over.

(Plantation house)

Hayley finally stopped feeling the pain and it felt like something heavy got off her chest.

"It looks like they did it." spoke Klaus happily as he held onto Hayley.

(In the Attic)

Davina had finished her spell and had undid the knot. She walked towards the entrance to see vampires moving towards her room. She then did the cloaking spell she had learnt recently to hide from her attackers.

The vampires got confused and started looking around. Davina took this chance to get out of the church from the back.

She started to head towards the plantation house with tears in her eyes as she felt sad leaving Marcel behind.

****
And there you have it, another chapter done.

I was very hesitant with writing the fight scenes, I always thought I could write fight scenes easier compared to romantic ones turns out the opposite is true.

I was also unsure if Thierry would be able to make an appealing bad guy but I took a shot with it.

Anyways, you will see the continuation of this in the next chapter and Elijah will finally be making an appearance.
****