Hope

****
Recap:
Klaus and the family fight for the city as the guerreras, vampires and witches launch an attack.
Klaus kills Mikael.
Hayley gets resurrected as a hybrid.
Marcel, Hayley and Klaus save Hope.
****

(Compound)

It was the day after the battle and the Mikaelsons were already busy building back their compound. They were also making sure that the vampires and werewolves were working together in rebuilding the city.

At the centre of the compound Klaus, Elijah, Marcel and Jackson were making an important decision.

"The Guerreras are offering more and more werewolves moonlight rings. I can stop most of my pack but not all of them." spoke Jackson.

Though the Guerrera brothers were killed during the battle Francesca was still out, influencing the remaining werewolves with the moonlight rings.

"Well then I would suggest you get them in line and inform them that the ones with the ring will end up dead." spoke Marcel.

"You are saying you will hunt down my pack!" said Jackson angrily.

Marcel had become the representative of the vampires and Jackson was the alpha of the crescent wolves, this had caused a lot of conflict between the 2 men as they tried do what's best for the 2 factions.

"Enough! I get that both of you have bad blood but I would appreciate it if you could put away your differences." spoke Elijah trying to be the reasonable one.

"Yes I agree with my brother." said Klaus. "Which is why you both will work together to locate the remaining vampires from the garden."

Both leaders knew that though Klaus could be controlling he was also the one that could help them the most.

"Fine." "Okay." said the wolf and vampire.

"But what about the witches?" asked Marcel.

"For now they need to be left alone, they are too segregated and we can't make any one person amongst them a leader." replied Klaus.

"Okay I should get back to the bayou, we are still in the middle of rebuilding." said the alpha as he left.

Marcel waited for Jackson to leave as he turned to Klaus. "I didn't want to say this in front of Jackson but what about your daughter?"

Klaus stood with a serious face. Ever since the battle everyone in the city were the impression that his child had died. They were able to fool everyone by getting a dead new born and Marcel announcing to everyone that the child had died. Though Klaus didn't want to repeat the things from the last timeline he knew that his child shouldn't be growing up in this war zone.

"I know, I am working on it." said Klaus.

(Hayley's Bedroom)

Hayley was not letting her baby out of her sight and had been sleeping with her in her own bed, which Klaus had also shared last night.

She heard a knock as she was admiring her little girl. "Who is it?" asked the hybrid.

"It's me, little wolf." replied Klaus. Hayley had a smile when she heard the response from the other side.

"Come in." spoke Hayley.

Klaus entered the room and sat beside Hayley and his child. He smiled at them as he also started playing with the baby.

Then he suddenly remembered the reason he had come here. "Hayley we need to talk." said Klaus in a serious voice.

"Talk about what?" spoke Hayley being well aware of the topic.