Revival

****
Recap:
Klaus and the others make a plan to get Finn and Kol transferred to another body but they come to know they got Ansel's soul instead of Finn's.
Elijah makes plans with Cami to find out about her brother's death.
Davina makes a cure for the crescent curse.
Marcel tells Hayley about the crescent curse and her family's history.
Hayley goes to Klaus to grieve and Klaus consoles. Klaus and Hayley kiss.
****

(Morning)

The rays of sun were coming peaking through the curtains as Klaus woke up in his bed. He looked at his phone to see the time, it was still 7 AM so he thought of getting up to freshen up but as he did he felt a little weight on his arm so he turned around to find his little wolf and he looked at her as the things from last night started to sync in.

After Klaus had consoled her and they shared a kiss, Hayley didn't want to leave Klaus's side so they decided to sleep together in Klaus's bed. Klaus moved the hair that was covering Hayley's face and just looked at her with all smiles.

Klaus had many lovers in his past but none of them were like Hayley. He could not believe that someone like her had actually kissed him and were currently sharing the same bed.

Hayley started to slowly open her eyes and saw Klaus's face staring back at her and a smile lit up on her face. "Good morning." said the she wolf.

"Good morning, little wolf." replied Klaus. They both just stayed in bed for an hour talking about stuff they should do together and also how they should be decorating their daughter's nursery.

After that they got up and Hayley got up to got to her room to freshen up but before she left she placed a gentle kiss on Klaus's lips which made him happy.

"See you in a bit." said Hayley.

"See you."

(Later)

Klaus got to the kitchen to find a note from his brother: will be back to by evening to help with the wolves. - Elijah.

Klaus was actually sad that his brother wasn't gonna be around but was also glad that his brother was getting his own.

(Outside Rousseau's)

Elijah was nervous which was unlike him, with him being a 1000 year old vampire and all. Things like going out with a girl should seem normal to him but he felt a bit different about this, about Camille. She was very kind and understood him in a way most people wouldn't.

He also knew that this wasn't exactly a date since she had only asked him to come along as she wanted to know about her brother's death.

Elijah looked at his watch to see the time and was thinking if he had arrived too early. As he was pondering over this, he saw the very woman he was waiting for walking towards him. A smile was brought to Elijah's face.

"Hey, hope you didn't wait for long?" asked Camille.

"Not at all, I just got here." replied Elijah. "So where are we going first?"

"I was thinking of visiting St. Ann's Church, that's where my brother used to work and it seemed like a good place to start."

"Lead the way." replied the man in suit as they headed to their destination.

(Compound)

Marcel, Rebekah, Davina and Klaus were in the middle of the compound and going over the plan again. They were getting ready to head out but were waiting for Hayley.

"Oh good you're finally here." said Rebekah as Hayley made her way down the stairs. "You seem well rested."

"Yeah I had a great sleep." replied Hayley as she blushed remembering the events from last night and her eyes met Klaus's who just smiled back at her.