Deal

****
Recap:
Klaus and Freya go to Norway to find a witch.
Hayley figures out a way to trap Dahlia with the help of Rebekah and Kol.
Klaus and Freya rescue the witch Ingrid and ask her to find ingredients and to bring back Mikael.
****

(Norway)

"Mikael!?" shouted Ingrid. "The same Mikael that always tormented you and tried to kill you countless amount of times? Why do you want to bring someone like him back?"

"Because, we need his help." replied Klaus. "More and more of my enemies keep popping up and I need more people that can help me fight them."

"What makes you think he will help you?" asked the young witch.

"He might not help Klaus but he will help me." stated Freya.

"Actually I have been meaning to ask who are you?" stated Ingrid.

"This is my eldest sister, Freya." replied Klaus which caused the witch before them to open her mouth in surprise. "My father loved her the most and so I believe he will help us if she asks."

Ingrid looked down as she processed all this information. "Okay fine. Even if I help you all and bring the destroyer back, we still need someone from his bloodline and vampires don't count."

"Good news for you then, because I am not a vampire but a witch." stated Freya causing Ingrid to turn to Klaus with a confused look.

"It's a long story." stated Klaus.

"Basically we have everything except of a native witch and now that we have one we can bring him back." spoke Freya.

"Okay, so do you want to first bring him back or get the ingredients?" asked the witch.

"Ingredients first, then the family reunion." stated Klaus sarcastically.

"Okay let's get going then." stated Ingrid as she got up heading towards the door with the other two following behind.

(Compound)

Elijah and Cami hurry back to the compound. They received a call from Rebekah stating it was related to Dahlia.

Elijah barged into the study by pushing the doors wide open, startling everyone in the room. Hayley, Kol and Marcel look confused due to Elijah and Cami's worried face.

"What's with the hurry, brother?" asked Kol.

"Rebekah informed that something had occurred related to Dahlia. I was worried she had attacked again." stated Elijah.

Everyone turned to look at Rebekah who was trying to walk away to a corner of the study and bury her face under a book.

"Rebekah?" spoke Hayley which made Rebekah look up innocently.

"What? I had no choice, he wouldn't have hurried here otherwise." replied Rebekah.

"Even so sister, you shouldn't have ruined our brother's date like that." stated Kol which offended Rebekah as she turned to confront him.

"Really? You are saying that after you barged into my room a few hours ago, when I was with Marcel...." started Rebekah but then noticed the curious gazes of the people around. "...talking."

"That's fair, I am sorry I will be more considerate next time." spoke Kol as he got a few books and put them back into the shelf.

Everyone was shocked at Kol's apology and kept staring at him. He turned around and was confused with his family staring at him.

"What? Our crazy, hybrid brother can give a genuine apology so I thought why I shouldn't I." spoke Kol which made everyone give a smile towards the young Mikaelson.