Wedding - Part 3

****
Recap:
Everyone is busy with the wedding arrangements.
Elijah and Cami talk about their future.
Hayley asks Klaus to always protect her and their child and to never leave them which he promises.
Klaus, Ansel and Aiden talk about submission of the other alphas.
Klaus asks Ansel to officiate the wedding.
****

(Compound: Basement)

Davina was busy testing out new spells and making a few potions that were given to her by Freya when she heard a knock at her door.

She walks towards the door and opens it to find Kol wearing a white shirt and black pants. Kol inspects her and looks confused.

"You do realise that if you dress up late for the wedding, Rebekah will actually kill you." stated the boy, Davina nods as she walks back inside.

Kol walks behind her while looking around. It had been like this for a while now, ever since they had returned Davina would spend most of her day in the basement making up portions or practising spells. Furthermore, since Davina didn't tell the others about her and Kol, she would avoid being affectionate with him unless they were in complete privacy which didn't sit right with the young Mikaelson.

"So what are you upto right now?" stated Kol.

"Just creating a portion for Klaus." replied Davina which caused Kol to raise an eyebrow. "He might not have be a witch but he sure does know a lot of useful spells."

Kol took a look at the portion his brother had requested to be made. He saw that it was a portion to create anyone into a powerful vessel for souls and this made Kol even more confused.

"Did he tell you why he needs this?" asked Kol curiously.

"Not sure, he just said it might come in handy and told it would be good practice for me." replied the young witch.

"Okay." stated Kol. He knew his brother might be onto something but even as he inspected the portion there wasn't any harm in it towards Davina so he let it out of his mind.

Kol placed a kiss on Davina's cheek which made her blush. He made his way out towards the door to head upstairs but stopped as he turned towards Davina. "You should start getting ready soon, or Bex will not be happy."

"Alright, I will be right up." spoke the brunette as she smiled towards Kol who smiled back and left.

(Later)

Everything had been finally set up and Rebekah and Marcel were busy greeting the guests that arrived.

Klaus, Kol and Elijah were in the study getting ready when they heard a knock and Finn's head popped in.

"Room for one more?" asked the oldest brother to which the rest smiled.

"Of course, brother." replied Klaus.

Finn entered and started to dress up in his suit. Kol had finished wearing his suit and made his way to the couch and sat on it with his feet on the table.

"So Nik, now that you are getting married are you getting cold feet?" asked the youngest brother with a smirk.

Klaus was wearing his cufflinks when he stopped and turned around to look at his brother. He would have been offended by his brother's question before but he knew from experience that his little brother didn't actually meant any harm with his actions.

Klaus lets out a sigh as he turns forward again. "Not really brother." started the hybrid. "I was always filled with such hate and that had become my driving force for the most time but I have come to realise that instead of having someone to take down, having someone to protect and care for is a lot more powerful driving force."