Moving in

****
Recap:
Klaus checks up on Hayley at the Plantation house. Rebekah finds Davina being chased by a vampire and saves her.
Davina informs them of Thierry's coup and they plan a rescue mission.
Klaus acts as a distraction by fighting off the vampires at the compound while Rebekah goes and rescues Marcel.
Thierry accepts defeat and Tyler flees.
****

Tyler Lockwood was running through the woods his mind thinking about what went wrong. He has the perfect plan to create seeds of rift in Klaus's life to take his revenge, a revenge fuelled further upon the reveal that Klaus will be having a kid soon.

As he was running through the woods he was hit in the face by a big block of wood. He got up with his nose bleeding a little, as he started to heal he saw the man in front of him to be Klaus Mikaelson.

"Running away like a coward as per usual, Tyler?" asked Klaus in a smug tone.

Tyler knew that running away would do no good since in reality he never expected to make it out alive from this but as Klaus was tearing up the vampires in the compound his instinct caused him to run away from the monster moving towards him.

Tyler finally got up. "You destroyed my life."

"You destroyed it yourself when planned on going against me." Klaus saw the look in Tyler's face. He wasn't going to run now so Klaus smiled as he said, "Well come on then, let's finish this."

"Ahhh!!" shouted the 2 hybrids as they sped towards each other.

(Back at the compound)

Marcel went to the Plantation House to check up on Davina and Hayley and inform them of the situation. Rebekah was looking over the clean up and renovations to the compound.

she was instructing everyone when she hears her phone ringing. It was Elijah. "Hi big brother. where have you been? A lot has happened since you last were here."

"Hello sister, yes I would expect nothing less just going to hope both of you haven't accidentally set the city on fire." replied Elijah sarcastically.

"Nothing like that, so did anything happen and where are you right now? You've been gone for 4 days." asked Rebekah. She was actually expecting Elijah to return before Klaus did so she was a little worried when her brother didn't return.

"No need to worry sister, I have just been busy learning the identity of the witch Niklaus had told me to fetch. Turns out the strong magical presence that our brother was informed about was related to us."

"What do you mean?" asked Rebekah curiously.

"I will explain it to you when I get there." replied Elijah.

"And when will that be?" asked Rebekah sounding annoyed as she was getting frustrated with the secrecy.

"Perhaps by tomorrow evening."

"Okay then do not arrive at the Plantation House but to the compound we all would have moved by then." stated the original vampire.

Elijah raised an eyebrow, "Why are we moving there?"

"I will explain it to you when you get here." replied Rebekah.

(In the woods)

Klaus had his hand inside Tyler's chest and was holding his heart when Tyler in pain yelled. "Do it!"

Klaus had been through this before so knew exactly what to do. He grabbed Tyler by neck.

"You will forget about revenge and go back to your friends in Mystic Falls and live out the rest of your life with them." spoke the original hybrid as he compelled Tyler. "Now leave."

Tyler proceeded to walk back the direction away from the city. Klaus did feel bad for Tyler since his real father was also murdered by Mikael and he felt regret for his actions towards Tyler's mother a little.

(Plantation house)

Marcel was getting Davina and Hayley caught up on the events that had occurred when Klaus walks back into the house. Marcel turns around to see him.

"I assume you took care of Tyler Lockwood?" asked the vampire.

"Yes." replied Klaus. "So what are you all discussing?"

"Marcel was just telling informing about all of us moving back to the compound." replied Hayley which caused Klaus to be both surprised and confused.

"What does she mean by that, Marcellus?" asked the hybrid as he turned towards his adoptive son.

"It means exactly as it sounds, I want you guys there with me to rule. I realise that we had a falling out but I also know that we can count on each other and I need that in my life."

The sincerity in Marcel's voice caused Klaus to let out a broad smile. "Well it would be my honour to rule by your side, little warrior."

Marcel was happy that his father figure had agreed to his offer and so he went on to explain all of them about the moving to the compound and how it will be done.

"I suggest Davina move in too." stated Klaus which made everyone turn to him. "It cannot be safe for her in that church anymore anyways."

"I actually was wondering the same thing, what do you think D?" asked Marcel.

"Yeah I would like that." responded Davina to which the two men smiled.

"Also, Klaus I will take my old room since I was using yours and I would presume you want yours back?"

"Your assumption would be correct, Marcellus." replied Klaus with a smirk.

"Which room do I get?" asked Hayley.

"I think the room next to Klaus is available, you can stay there." spoke Marcel. Marcel got a feeling that something was going on between Klaus and Hayley due to their casual glances so he felt this was a good opportunity to nudge them towards each other.

Hayley was imagining being in the room next to Klaus. She had been living in the same house as him but she was at the far end of the hall, away from his room.

As she was imagining different scenarios that can happen due to the close proximity her eyes met with Klaus and she blushed as her eyes immediately went down. Klaus got a little confused by her reaction but didn't think much of it.

"Okay it's settled, we should go to the compound right away. A few people will get the essentials to the compound tonight and the rest will be brought by tomorrow." informed Marcel as he got up.

(Lafayette Cemetery)

Sophie and the witches gathered to discuss about the unbinding and the fact that Marcel and the Mikaelsons have become allies.

"What do we do!?" asked Sophie.

"Nothing." spoke the figure in the dark as all head turned towards her. "They will come to us when the time is right."

****
That is the end of this chapter.

Who do you think is the figure in the dark?

How do you guys think things are gonna play out now?
****