Queen

****
Recap:
Davina gifts Klaus with his father's body brought back.
Elijah and Camille talk about current events.
Klaus consoles Hayley.
Rebekah and Marcel talk about the vampire situation.
Francesca delivers a body to Cassie.
****

(Compound)

Everyone was getting ready for the funeral that was going to take place in morning. Camille enters the compound to see Elijah dressed in an all black suit.

"Hey Elijah." spoke Cami sounding bitter sweet. Though she was happy to see him, she remembered by his suit that it was her uncle's funeral along with others.

"Hello, Cami. How are you doing?" asked the original vampire as he kept a hand on her cheek.

Camille noticed that for a while she had gotten very close to Elijah and that she had started to lean on him for her problems just as he leaned on her for his.

"Better." replied Camille with a small smile.

Rebekah and Marcel had joined them downstairs as they waited for the last couple to arrive. Hayley and Klaus finally come downstairs with their hands held together.

"Now that everyone has gathered let's go to the funeral." said Rebekah.

(Streets of New Orleans)

The funeral band was going on as the Mikaelsons and the rest of the crowd marched together. Everyone suddenly stopped and Klaus and the rest remain confused.

Then they heard someone from the front scream which caused all of them to make their way from the crowd to the front.

All of their hearts stopped as Jackson laid on the streets dead with a hole in his chest. On his body was carved: Join us or Die.

Klaus, Marcel, Elijah and Rebekah were enraged at this declaration and knew it was the witches and the Guerreras. Hayley looked horrified as she leaned into Klaus who held onto her.

Camille was also petrified by the scene as she looked at Elijah and held his hand. "Does this mean that the witches are going to come after us?" asked Camille

"No, it means we need to go after them." replied Elijah.

(Compound)

Everyone in the room was arguing while Cami and Hayley were sitting on the couch still dealing with the scene they saw on the streets. Klaus was standing in front of the table.

He never liked Jackson since he always created a rift between Hayley and the Mikaelsons, but Klaus also knew that Jackson was one of the few who truly tried to help them when needed.

Along with the fact that he was helping establish a good relation with the wolves which now could be in jeopardy caused Klaus to be angry. He knew that only one person would dare to do such a thing.

"Enough!" shouted Klaus getting fed up with his family's argument. "This has to be our mother. Only she would do something so vicious."

"I agree which is why I say we take the fight to them." spoke out Elijah.

"No, if we go at them as we are we will lose. The vampires are already low on numbers as it is and with the Guerreras constant interruption in our territory we cannot do much." retorted Marcel.

"Why not just ask the wolves to get involved?" asked Rebekah.

"After what just happened I won't be surprised if they join the witches." replied Elijah.

Klaus took in the situation and let out a breath. "Then we get them on our side." spoke Klaus.

"And how will you do that Nik?" asked Rebekah.