3. Tragedy

Jungkook opened his eyes in the morning and cursed his existence once again just like every other day and got at work after getting ready for his school.

He was preparing breakfast for his parents and himself before he left for school.

His mother had ordered him to make  Sunnyside up egg for her but it got overcooked a just a little bit and that's why all the yelling.

" You useless bastard ! Can't you do even a single fucking thing properly in your life ? Is this why we are wasting our money on you ? "

His mother screamed her lungs out.

It wasn't anything big to even get mad at; but her sadistic ass won't be satisfied if, she won't take it out on her bastard son, whom she loathed to death !

" I am sorry Eomma, I will cook another one for you. Let me... "

" You think your Appa owns the country ? You wanna waste our money ? You are gonna throw this up and make another one, huh ? Where's this gonna go then ? You will eat it, bastard ! "

Jungkook's mother yelled and forcefully stuffed it into his mouth without giving him time to chew or swallow it properly and he ended up choking on it.

He coughed hard and tried to get some water to help push it down his throat but that heartless woman didn't let him go till he had all of it in his mouth.

He somehow gulped it down and when she let go of him, he gulped down a lot of water. He was about to go back to cooking but his friends came to pick him up for school.

His mother showed how sweet and caring she is infront of others but his friends knew how she actually was !

They have seen many wounds and cuts and burn marks on Kook's body and understood what might he be facing living with that woman.

They asked him to file complaint against his parents for domestic violence but Jungkook loved his parents so much; why ? He himself have no idea !

Kook was about to turn the gas off but his mother didn't let him and asked him to go to school and that, she will cook for herself. Kook left for school with his friends.

" What's today's excuse, Kook ? What did she asked you to do and you failed... bastard ? "

Lisa said sounding like his mother and the other girls laughed hard.

But Jungkook didn't. He loved his parents even though they didn't; even a bit !

" Don't mock her guys, please. "

Kook said sadly.

" You are a sweetheart baby, your parents don't deserve you ! "

Jennie said ruffling his hair.

" Yeah, so true ! "

Rose said throwing her hand around Kook's shoulder.

" What do you guys want me to do in it ? I didn't chose them as my parents ! "

Kook said sadly.

" It's ok, baby. We are always there for you and you know that, right ? "

Jisoo said hugging him and he hugged her back and then the others too joined the hug.

The girls were his seniors in school. Kook was being bullied by few guys from their class and they hated bullies. They saved him from their classmates and since then, they have became friends.

Eventually, they came to know about Kook being special and they didn't judged him for that.

Since then, they are best of friends. And Kook is happy they are his friends because other than them, he have no friends !