37. Kookie Vs Hyungs

Guess who decided to show up on Saturday as well ?

___________________________________________

It's been months since Kook married Jimin.

All the brothers were very happy with their bunny. They all loved him so much and he loved them back the same. And as he had promised Jin, he spends his time equally with each of his husbands.

In these months they took him on 5 honeymoons just like he had asked for and the bunny couldn't be happier.

He was enjoying his life so much with his loving and caring husbands; until all of them collectively started getting on his nerves !

" I have got a choker for you, my dear. Let me help you put it on. "

Yoongi said smiling at Jungkook.

He stood up and went to Yoongi and stood up infront of the mirror while, Yoongi hooked it on his nape.

" How is it looking on me, Yoongi ? "

Kook asked smiling at him through the mirror.

" You brat, stop calling me by my name !

And I can't get a proper look at it so, how can I tell how's it looking ? Let me take a good look at it first ! "

Yoongi whispered and started unbuttoning Kook's shirt from behind and nuzzled his nose in his neck, loving the way his husband smells so good.

" It's a choker you have to take a look at and not some necklace hyungie that, you can't have a look at it without taking off my clothes ! "

Kook said chucking and shook his head at his husband's failed attempt to seduce him subtly !

" Now that you've got my intesions; why don't we get at work, my baby ? "

Yoongi husked and pulled his husband to their bed kissing him deeply to claim him once again.

After they were done, Yoongi was caressing Kook's head but his mind was busy thinking something else.

Kook noticed it but decided not to ask him what's wrong and dig his own grave, as he knew what was going on his husband's mind.

He have faced the same situation with all of his husbands so many times by now and he was way too tired to argue with Yoongi right now !

So, Kook decided to close his eyes and take his beauty sleep and let his husband suffer alone; because his husband wasn't ready to agree with him !

.
.
.

" How much more time do you need, my dear ? "

" Let's think about it now, please sweetheart ! "

" Why are you doing this ? Do you want me to get on my knees and beg you now for it, Princess ? "

" Don't you wanna see me a little bit happy, sugar ? "