52. Baby In Making

___________________________________________

Warning ⚠️ Mature content ahead. If you are uncomfortable with the mature stuff please skip the chapter.

Call it an Ot7 moment if you want to or don't because, there's no funny business among the brothers; as, I am not into incest !

Long long long ass chapter ahead (Fucking 5212 words 😱)

I won't blame you if, you fall asleep while reading it 😅 so keep a water bottle with you and stay hydrated !

You can keep Hobi water too 😉 and seeking forgiveness from NamJesus, I'll leave now, bye !

See you all in hell 🌚

___________________________________________

When In-ah and Min-kyu took Ari with them, Taehyung grew impatient; as if, he wasn't enough impatient already !

But Kook hadn't planned anything yet like last time and he couldn't even think of how to get his husbands worked up without starving them; as he had a hard time because of that last time !

Though Kook knew what his husband's eyes were begging for, he decided to ignore Taehyung for now.

They hadn't even prepared their breakfast; hell Kook hadn't even bathed yet as he was feeling lazy.

And here Taehyung was already whining and tailing behind Kook in the entire mansion like a lost puppy !

Jimin grew suspicious about Taehyung's clingy ass.

It wasn't new for the brothers to watch the youngest being all clinging to their husband whenever he was home; as he had to stay away from him for months; but now something was different !

He was continuously pouting and whispering something in Kook's ear and Kook was getting irritated and was almost shoving him away; yet Taehyung wasn't giving up !

Finally Kook decided to take bath as he was feeling sweaty and Taehyung again tailed behind him, whining and pouting.

Jimin wasn't Taehyung's soulmate for nothing; his senses asked him to follow his brother and his husband.

But Hobi held him back for talking about something related to the girl's upcoming performance and Jimin couldn't concentrate on whatever his hyung was blabbering.

He somehow managed to shut him up and almost ran to Taehyung's room.

When he reached there, he heard water running in the bathroom and he heard a voice which he have heard countless times and can recognize even in his sleep and is his most favorite sound in the entire fucking world...

His husband's sweet and sinful moans of pleasure !

He gulped hard. He knew Taehyung too is inside the bathroom and is the reason of his husband's moans.