15. Changing For You

It was about a month and half Yoongi and Kook were married now !

Jungkook have improved so much in his paintings and he had a few very nice paintings. Yoongi had a client who was an exhibition curator at a well known art gallery.

Yoongi had won his case and he was very thankful to Yoongi for that !

Once Yoongi talked to him about his husband's passion, dreams and beautiful art. The curator asked Yoongi to have his husband's paintings to be displayed in the art gallery.

Yoongi asked Jungkook about it and he was very happy about it and agreed to it immediately.

Yoongi showed a few paintings to the curator and he was mesmerized by the paintings and immediately agreed to put them on display.

His paintings gained so much appreciation from the fine and famous artists too along with the audience !

Jungkook was happy that his dream took one step towards it's fulfilment. He got himself busy with his art and everyone was so happy for their bunny !

Yoongi did helped him with his next step towards his career; but his own career was becoming hectic for him !

He got so busy in his work that, he wasn't paying attention towards himself. His health and food habits.

Yoongi and Kook couldn't spend much time together and get emotionally close to eachothers. Because they got busy in their respective works.

Jungkook didn't liked it and asked Yoongi to take a day off to spend time with him and the love sick cat couldn't deny the cute and pouty buny !

So, Kook and Yoongi were spending time together in their backyard and enjoying some good chat and teasing eachothers.

They were talking and suddenly Yoongi fainted and Kook panicked. Luckily Jimin was at home and they took him to their family doctor.

He was diagnosed with hypertension. He was stressing over his cases way too much.

The doctor told him to watch his diet, do exercise, reduce alcohol intake and try not to be stressed about anything.

But the stubborn cat didn't took him seriously and didn't do either of it.

Everyone was getting worried about him and tried everything they could to get him do it but he didn't even acknowledged their efforts !

Finally Kook decided to play his card; not sure if, it would work !
But he couldn't give up without trying.

He made a plan with Jimin and their doctor. He acted to faint and the doctor told the same for Kook as he told for Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't suspected Kook's act as he have already fell deep for his husband.
He cared about Kookie so much that, he didn't suspected anything fishy.

He took the diet plan their Doctor gave and learnt about what exercise were good for his husband. And asked Kook to follow the diet and do the exercise.

One day Yoongi returned home and saw Jungkook was surrounded by many snacks and chocolates and was lazily sprawled on the couch, watching something on TV.

" Jungkook-ah, did you do your exercise today, huh ? "

Yoongi asked sternly to him, while Kook was munching on wafers and shook his head.

" I felt all alone and I was lazy doing it myself. "

Kook said stuffing his mouth with the wafers.

" Why so careless, baby ? And what the hell are you eating ? The doctor have asked you the reduce your salt intake not increase it !