6. New Life

Warning : Long ass chapter !

___________________________________________

It's a beautiful morning when Jungkook opened his eyes. He felt a strong hold around him.

He squinted his eyes to adjust to the bright light and looked at the face so close to his.

He gasped at the closeness. He could feel the warm breathing on his face of his... husband !

He smiled at the thought and looked at his handsome face. His soft cheeks, his beautiful eyes... his plump lips. He blushed at the thought of kissing them someday !

He looked at his face once more. He badly wanted to move the hair off his face to have a clear look. He was deep asleep and won't know if, Kook did that !

He gathered his courage and was about to move them off but he got startled as his wrist was grabbed mid-air,

" Done staring ? I know I am handsome but it's really creepy to stare at a sleeping person, you know ! "

Jin said and slowly opened his eyes.

Kook gasped and felt embarrassed at getting caught. He bit his lip and pulling his wrist off Jin's grip, hide his face under the cover blushing hard.
Jin chuckled at his blushing husband.

" You are so cute, Jungkook ! "

Jin said taking the cover off his face. Jungkook smiled blushing but didn't looked at Jin.

" You slept well ? "

Jin asked caressing his head softly.

" Yes, hyung. It was the best sleep I got till date. Thankyou so much, hyung ! "

Jungkook said smiling at him.

" Thankyou ? Why for ? "

Jin asked confused.

" For understanding me. For not forcing me into anything against my wish. For treating me like a person and not some thing like others did, till now ! "

Jungkook whispered with wet eyes, looking down. Jin cupped his face softly and made him look at him.

" Jungkook, don't ever say thankyou for getting what you deserve and sorry for what you feel !

I know, I haven't talked to you till yesterday and we are married already; but that doesn't mean, I don't know what have you been through !

And I swear I will try my best to make you feel loved and desired.
I will try my best to give you everything you deserve.
I will take each and every effort to make our married life happy and you, the happiest ! "

Jin said and kissed his forehead softly and Kook started crying at his comforting and assuring words. He wasn't used to such soft tone and sweet words; from anyone !

He hugged Jin tightly and let his tears flow.
Jin caressed his back comforting him.

" It's ok Jungkook. Stop crying. Your days of crying are over now just smile and show me your bunny teeth ! "

Jin said making Kook look into his eyes and wiped his tears. But Kook didn't smiled and pouted trying hard to not cry.

" Jungkook, stop crying or your are gonna meet a monster now ! "

Jin said seriously.

" Hyung, I am not a kid that you can ask me to do something by trying to scare me like that. There's no monster ! "

Kook said sniffing, still pouting.

" Oh, there is one, the... TICKLE MONSTER ! "

Jin said and started tickling Kook hard and he started laughing so hard he felt out of breath.