4. Married to a Stranger

Jungkook was just 17 when his parent's died and he moved in with the Kim's. In-ah and Min-kyu loved him as their own child and Jungkook couldn't be happier.
They provided for his education, his food and other expenses.

He was aware of the situation with Min-kyu's family and had agreed to marry his all six sons; but he was way too young for the marriage thing. He wasn't even legally adult yet !

He continued going to school and completed his education

He was staying with the Kim's but because of their busy schedule, he couldn't meet and be friends with his would be husbands !

And on top of that, he was an underconfident introvert; thanks to his parents !

He did thought about getting to know about the guys he was gonna marry someday; but he couldn't gather the courage and neither of them took the initiative to talk to him; except for the youngest one !

Jimin slowly started talking to him and got to know him. He had always felt pity for the boy who's mother was a living evil; treating her own son as shit !

But the pity he felt for him, soon replaced with pure adoration for the real boy inside the cover of an introvert !

Jimin became his new friend in the home other than Min-kyu and In-ah. He was happy having someone to talk, close to his age.

He became more beautiful as he grew up. And the guys started to look at him as their future husband instead of an unfortunate kid and tried to talk to him.

But he was living with them for almost 3 years now and nobody except Jimin made any effort to talk to him and so, breaking the ice between them was becoming hard now

He was to marry six guys and it wasn't gonna be like, he was gonna get married to all of them on same day ! He doesn't know either of them and vice versa.

He must get the time to know his first husband and get comfortable with him, before he'd get married to the other one for their happy life together.

He was gonna turn 20 soon and Min-kyu discussed the situation and his thoughts with Jungkook and asked him if, he was ready to get married to his eldest son ?