50. On The Knees

" You shouldn't have left so many marks on me, hyung ! You have no idea how possessive my husbands are of me !

Now they are gonna get jealous and punish me for letting someone touch me; who isn't one of them !

I am already feeling guilty that I broke the promise I made to Hobi hyungie, to not let anyone touch me other than my husbands.

He's gonna get super mad at me now ! "

Kook said checking on the huge and numerous marks Taehyung left on his skin, before they left for their home.

" I told you, I am gonna ask Jin hyung to get us married today itself so, won't you be sleeping in my room and let only me see what art I have created on you ? "

Taehyung said nuzzling his nose in the crook of Kook's neck from behind.

" Oh ! I thought you were leaving. Isn't your ticket booked and bags packed ? "

Kook said smirking at him from the mirror.

" No. I am not leaving now. I am gonna marry you and save my family from the curse ! "

Taehyung said looking away from Kook.

He was way too proud to accept he have fell for Koo and was gonna stay here and marry him because of his feelings and not for the stupid curse's sake.

But Jungkook had other plans.

" Oh, no need to do that, hyung ! Appa have anyways asked us to not force you into this marriage.

And I have told you yesterday itself, I don't want an unhappy marriage ! "

Kook said nonchalantly and buttoned up his shirt.

Kook wasn't gonna let it go. He had promised himself that, he's gonna get Taehyung on his knees begging for him to marry him and he won't give in without it !

" But I am happy ! Why won't we be happy after our marriage ? "

Taehyung asked confused.

As of, why Kook went into sudden,
' Go, your career is waiting for you', mode leaving the,
' Taehyungie, marry me ' ?

" But I am not ! I can't take if, someone hates me.

Maybe if, I was still the younger pathetic and stupid self; I'd had but now I have learnt to love and respect myself to compromise for anything !

And anyways, I can't force someone hating me into marrying me out of pity for his family and not because he likes me !

I am already very happy with my 5 husbands. They love me, respect me, pamper me, can do anything for me !

They treat me like I am some dainty princess. Hell, they worship me !

My life is all rainbows and unicorns with all of them. And leaving all the dreamy and perfect life; I don't wanna relive my horrible childhood days by staying with someone who doesn't want me close to them !

I don't wanna spoil the beautiful memories and life I am having with my loving husbands and my sweet daughter.

And anyways, why would you marry your brother's husband ? "

Kook said raising his eyebrow.

He knew what he was doing. And he was getting successful as something inside Taehyung twisted at his words.

" I don't hate you at all, Koo. You have made me fall for you hard ! "

Taehyung said trying to convince him and Kook scoffed at his words.