16. What Are You Doing To Me ?

" How did the auction went, baby ? "

Yoongi asked massaging Kook's feet.

" It was very good, hyung ! All of my paintings got sold at a very high price. Someone named thv bought the Black Swan at a very high price. To be honest, it wasn't worth that much !

Everyone praised me. And you know, Eomma was very proud of me ! "

Kook said feeling happy and sad at the same time.

This woman Mrs. Kim, who was his mother-in-law who was so happy and proud of him and his own mother ?

He don't remember a single day or moment when she was proud of him. No matter what he did, she was always cursing at him and calling him names !

" So am I, baby ! Hyung is so proud of you. And not only me, we all are so proud of you ! "

Yoongi said fondly, kissing his toes and Kook felt ticklish.

" Hyungie, don't tickle me ! "

Kook said giggling and pulled his feet away from his grasp.

Yoongi remembered something and smirking at him, he slowly crawled on the bed and hovered over him.

" You missed the doctor's appointment today Jungkook-ah, shall I get the next appointment for you ? "

Yoongi asked running the back of his fingers over his cheeks and Kook realised Yoongi knows he lied.

Kook bit his lip in anticipation that, Yoongi is gonna scold him because he lied to him. But to his surprise, Yoongi leaned down and pressed his lips to his forehead.

"  What are you doing to me, love ? "

Yoongi whispered against his cheeks and pecked softly.

" What happened hyung ? Did I hurt you ? I am so sorry if, I hurt you in any way. I didn't meant to hurt you and mmm... "

Yoongi didn't let him talk anymore and sealed their lips together. He kissed him deeply and Kook gladly returned the kiss moaning in his mouth.

" I have done things for you without feeling forced or unwilling. I didn't even realised when you changed me ! And I don't regret changing for you, baby. "

Yoongi said kissing his cheeks and Kook smiled sweetly at him wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck.

" I have fallen in love with you, Jungkook-ah ! "

Yoongi confessed caressing his cheekbone softly and Kook smiled getting shy at the sudden confession.

" I have fallen for you at our beach date itself, hyungie !

I know, you don't know how to express your feelings with your words; but your actions scream on top of their lungs what you feel !
And I have felt your care and love for me.

And on that feeling I knew, you won't do what the doctor told you to; but you'll definitely do it for me ! You'll make me do it; and along with me, you'd too follow everything !

Chim hyung said firmly that, you won't ever do it. But when you did it for me; I can't tell you hyung, how lucky and loved I felt ! "

Kook said and kissed Yoongi.

" You are slowly changing me with your love, Jungkook-ah. And I am loving it as much as, I love making love to you ! "

Yoongi whispered kissing his neck.

Kook moaned and ran his fingers through Yoongi's soft long hair, which he loves so much. He let his fingers slide inside Kook's oversized t-shirt he had on, belonging to Yoongi !