48. Giving In To The the Temptation

___________________________________________

Guess what ? A double update !

I am giving you all a double update today and will have you waiting for the whole weekend for the 💥🔥 part 😈😈

___________________________________________

A loud glass breaking sound was heard in the kitchen and then followed by a series of curses.

Nobody was home except Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung. Namjoon was getting late for his work as he woke up late and he just wanted to have some cereals in his breakfast before he leaves in hurry.

Because if, he left without having his breakfast; Jungkook will get mad at him and chew his head and sulking bad, he won't talk to him for overlooking at his health and so, he just wanted to eat and leave already !

But would it be Namjoon if, he won't destroy something ?

In a hurry of leaving, the bowl slipped off his grasp and broke into pieces on the floor.

Jungkook heard the breaking sound while was adding finishing touches to his painting and got that his husband must have broke something up and so, he rushed to the kitchen from his studio.

" What happened hyungie ? "

Kook asked entering in the kitchen and saw Namjoon was fumbling with the broom.

" Don't come here, baby ! There's broken glass everywhere, you are gonna hurt yourself. Stay outside. "

Namjoon said panicked.

He was getting late. Then this mess on floor. And he'd be doomed if, his baby got hurt.

Because his baby is his brother's baby as well and they all will beat up his ass if their baby gets hurt because of him !

" Hyungie, you are getting late. Give it to me, I'll clean up the mess. "

Jungkook said entering the kitchen.

" I fucking told you not to get inside, you brat ! For fuck's sake, listen to either of us; at least once in you life ! "

Namjoon said frustrated.

Jungkook anyway came closer to him carefully and snatching the broom from him, pushed him out of the kitchen.

" You have been promoted now ! Don't act careless. Your juniors are gonna follow you. Set good impression.

Go now, I'll clean the mess. I have anyways cleaned all of your messes so many times by now. Go now, you are already late. "

Jungkook said pecking his lips.
Namjoon sighed giving in to his stubborn brat.

" If you fucking hurt yourself; I am warning you Kim fucking Jungkook, you are gonna be a dead meat, got it ? "

Namjoon said clenching his jaw and kissing him roughly, left for his work.

Jungkook sighed in disbelief of when his husband will start having mercy on the poor things !

He was cleaning the glass pieces carefully, not wanting to hurt himself.

Because he knew his husband was serious about not hurting himself or get ready to face the consequences; which never turn out in a happy ending for Jungkook !

" What happened ? I heard something broke ! "

Taehyung asked to Jungkook's back, watching him clean the floor.

Jungkook turned around to face him and accidentally stepped on a piece of glass he wasn't aware of. It cut through his feet, making it bleed instantly.