51. Disobedient

___________________________________________

WARNING ⚠️ TaeKook smut ahead. Use of Degrading words. Punishment.

If you feel uncomfortable with the mature stuff, skip the chapter till you see this
🔥🔥 sign.

___________________________________________

It's been two months Taehyung left for his new album. He wanted to return home as soon as he was done recording and shooting the MV.

But his manager asked him to wait for the promotion as he'll have to return soon if, he went now and for the first time he made sense and Taehyung agreed with him.

In the mean time he was connecting back with his family and falling for his sweet husband more and more.

As soon as he was done with the promotion of his album and it became a huge success, he decided to return home to his family; specially into his husband's arms, whom he was missing as hell !

So, to tease Kook and get him desperate for him as well, he decided to sext Kook.

He was telling Kook all the filthy things he's gonna do to him, once he gets home. He told Kook what he wanted Kook to do for him. What wild fantasies he wanted to fulfill with his husband.

But he got so excited and over did it.

His filthy words and obscene fantasies and demands got Kook aroused beyond limits.

He was home alone as everyone went to their work and Ari was in school.

So, he decided to get himself off as it became unbearable for him to wait till his husband comes and take care of his aroused and horny self.

Though Taehyung had promised to take good care of him once home; but Kook couldn't wait anymore and started pleasing himself !

It slipped out of Kook's mind that, Taehyung had already landed in his hometown, when he decided to take care of his problem himself rather than wanting for him !

He was so lost in pleasing himself that, he didn't noticed his husband was standing at his room's door watching him please himself.

Since, Taehyung made him finger himself at the penthouse, he loved it and was doing the same while thinking about their wedding night and the way Taehyung made love to him gently and then hard and rough, worshipping his legs !

He'd never understand Taehyung's obsession for his legs !

" Mmm... ta... Tae... fuck... Tae hyungie... ah... feels so good hyung... Tae... Tae... oh god... fuck... Tae hyungie... I am close... "

He was moaning and chanting Taehyung's name like some prayer, with his eyes closed.

Though the sight was beyond arousing for Taehyung; he was mad at his husband for touching himself even though, he had clearly denied him to !

" You fucking desperate little whore ! Couldn't wait till I come to you, could you ? "

Taehyung growled at his husband and Kook opened his eyes in horror.

He didn't thought Taehyung will be home this soon ! And the tone Taehyung used was enough for Kook to know he fucked up.

He couldn't even gather the energy to sit up and so, he just laid there, in the middle of the bed, his legs wide open for his husband to have a good look at his fingers still inside his desperate wet pussy !

" I clearly told you to wait for me and that I was gonna reward you for being my good little boy !

But you decided to act like a bitch in heat and touch yourself. How, pathetic !