14. Craving Him

Yoongi was craving for having Jungkook more than just kissing and cuddling him as the days were passing after their marriage.

But the image of Kook being all giggly and kid like at the beach wasn't leaving his mind and so, he was holding himself back; thinking it's wasn't right to take the next step so soon !

It wasn't like he didn't enjoyed kissing and cuddling him every night while they slept and so, he was fine.

Kook too was craving for his meow meow hyung's intimate touch now. He was dying to have Yoongi's veiny and muscular arms holding him down while he made love to him.

But he was too shy to ask for it and so, he kept waiting for his husband to make a move.

They were getting closer to eachothers a little each day. Sharing everything happened in the day. About their likings and dislikings and all other things.

Going on dates before marriage proved to be helpful for them getting closer without much of awkwardness now !

Jin, Jimin and Yoongi were sitting in the living room.

Jimin and Jungkook had decided to play something and ended up choosing chess.
Because Jimin said he don't know how to play chess; and Kook being the evil bunny, chose that game to win against him !

Jungkook went to take shower while Jimin arranged the board for them.
Jungkook entered the living room ruffling his still wet hair which he hadn't dried, even though it was cold outside !

In-ah have scolded him so many times for drying his hair either with towel or dryer but he just doesnt listens; unless someone helps him drying them !

She always dried them for him before his wedding and now Jin and Yoongi too have joined the club ! Such a spoiled brat of In-ah and his husbands !

He went straight to Jimin, unaware of the two sets of lust-filled eyes on him !

Jimin was a very good friend of his, since he moved in here and Jimin still hadn't any sexual thoughts about Kook yet; except that one peck and so, they were very comfortable with eachothers !

The game started and in no time Jimin won against Kook. Kook never liked being defeated and so, they had best of three and Jimin clean swiped him ! Angry Kook, threw the board and was sulking bad.

Jin and Yoongi snapped out of the unholy thoughts running wild in their mind for their husband. Jin asked what's wrong and Kook explained the situation.

" Oh dear, you challenged the champion and expected to win against him ? "

Jin said chuckling.

" What ? Champion ? But you told me, you didn't even know the basic rules about the game, hyung ! Cheater, cheater, cheater ! "

Kook said childishly and stood up all ready to storm outside.

The sight of pouting and angry Kook did things to Yoongi. The urge of having him completely was getting unbearable for Yoongi lately.

And he decided to give in and take the further step with his husband, tonight; if he didn't mind ! He wasn't innocent anyways; being married for almost a year now !

" Don't be a sore looser, Kookie ! "

Jimin said laughing at Kook's cute angry action. Kook was about to say something when Yoongi beat him.

" Do you wanna watch movie with me tonight, Jungkook-ah ? "

Yoongi asked and Jin closed his mouth.

Jin wanted to ask Kook to come to him tonight as he was missing him. But Yoongi asked first and even Kook agreed to it, immediately.