17. Family Time

Yoongi had asked Hobi to take Kook on a date as it's been a few months for his and Kook's wedding already.

Hobi too agreed to it. He had Jin's and Yoongi's experience and Yoongi's was much better because of the dates they had !

Hobi started thinking about where he could take Kook on date and came up with nothing which could get them some privacy and the younger excited about the place as well !

Jimin tried to suggest some places but he didn't liked any of place and one of them got on his nerves; his fucking personal studio at the academy !

He'd never let anyone in there no matter who or what !

On a weekend they all went to their penthouse for spending some time together as In-ah and Min-kyu too were home at weekend, after a long time.

After setting the table and having breakfast together while chatting, they all decided to play cricket.

In-ah was the umpire as she didn't liked running. Min-kyu was the batsman on strike with Yoongi on non-strike end and Jimin was the bowler. Jin was the wicket-keeper. Kook and Namjoon were the fielders.

Everyone was enjoying the game except Hobi. He was laying on the Hammock with his eyes closed and his hat saving his face from the sunlight.

He was already so tired from yesterday's excessive practice at his studio and he wanted to rest.

Jimin threw a bouncer but Min-kyu still played it and Kook ran to catch the ball. It was a definite wicket if, caught ! And Kook was determined to catch the ball.

" Catch it ! "

Jimin yelled.

Kook wasn't looking where he was running; his eyes on the ball ! Namjoon too ran to catch the ball not wanting to take risk of Kook letting the ball fall. He didn't wanted his Appa to continue batting as he was the best batsman among them !

Kook ran behind the ball looking at it and crashed with Hobi laying on the Hammock, landing on top of him and yelped in surprise.

[ AN: If it was some real life drama, the Hammock would have turned with the impact and Kook would have fallen down along with Hobi on their asses  🤣 🤣 

Things we write in fiction !
Anyways, getting back to the story. ]

Hobi got startled at the sudden weight on his chest !

He slowly removed the hat off his face and saw Kook's face was inches away from his and he was panting hard with his big doe eyes staring into his.

" Hello, there ! "

Hobi said softly, smiling at him.

He wrapped his arm around Kook's waist as he was about to get off him.

" H... Hi. "

Kook said in a small voice and smiled.

He looked away shyly because of the close proximity and the way Hobi's fingers were caressing his bare waist gently, tingling him.

The fall got Kook's shirt to move up making his milky skin bare to Hobi's hands; and Namjoon's eyes !

He was watching the way Hobi was caressing his soft skin, making his blood boil.

That's it, he isn't gonna marry Jungkook and he is gonna talk to his Appa about it. He can't take anymore Jungkook being touched by anyone else !

He have seen his brothers touching him intimately and he don't want to watch him getting touched by someone else again and again !
He left from there gritting his teeth.