53. The Flower Of Aphrodite

___________________________________________

Happy Republic Day Everyone 🇮🇳

___________________________________________

Pic credit to owner

Please ignore my mistakes 💖💖

___________________________________________

Taehyung stayed with Jungkook while the others went downstairs for cooking.

He went to the bathroom and prepared the bath for his exhausted baby. He put a soothing Lavender bath bomb and lit up some scented candles as well.

He then carried Kook to the bathroom when he was done preparing a warm
bath for him and his baby.

He gently settled Kook in the bathtub and sat behind him, making Kook's back rest against his chest.

Kook hummed in satisfaction when, the warm water started relaxing his sore muscles and leaned more onto his husband.

Taehyung started massaging him a bit and then helped him wash and clean his body throughly.

He was feeling sleepy as it was feeling so good and relaxing having his husband massaging him along with the warm water feeling so good.

Taehyung carefully got out of the bathtub and gently rested Kook's back against the tub and taking some shampoo, started massaging his scalp and washed off the lather carefully not wanting it to burn in his baby's eyes.

When he was done cleaning and drying his baby soft body, he carefully and took him back to the bedroom and laid him on the bed.

Kook was tired as hell but was still awake and was smiling at Taehyung with adoration.

" What ? "

Taehyung asked smiling when, he felt his husband's eyes on him when he was putting on the soothing gel over his sensitive and sore hole and he flinched.

" Nothing ! I Just remembered something. "

Kook whispered.

" What ? "

Taehyung asked putting the gel away and laid beside him, pulling him closer in his embrace.

" I had said to you back then that, you are very different from your brothers ! But now I see no difference between you all. You all are so alike when it comes to me !

Doesn't matter then if, it is related to loving me or caring about me or protecting me or being over possessive for me !

You all are so similar and I am so happy and feel lucky to have you all in my life, hyungie ! "

Kook whispered caressing Taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung chuckled and grabbing his hands he kissed his palms and forehead.

" It's us who is lucky in this relationship. If it wasn't for you; we won't be staying together.

Might have killed eachothers; and if, it seems exaggeration then, definitely wouldn't be talking to eachothers and staying in different parts of the city or may be in different countries acting like we don't know eachothers at all !

So, the credit goes to you if, this family is happy because you know, you keep us satisfied equally all the times ! "

Taehyung said winking at him reminding him his words and Kook hide his face in his neck blushing.

" Seriously baby, what had gotten into you back then ? Like you were someone else and now you act as a shy bean just like Jin hyung calls you ! "

Taehyung asked caressing his back.