30. A Slap For Self-respect

" Why are you guys coming out of the guest room today ? "

In-ah asked unknown of the destruction her son had caused last night because he lost his control while claiming his husband !

Kook choked and coughed on water he was drinking.

" Careful, baby ! "

In-ah said patting Kook's back.

" Seems like someone had a really very rough night, huh ?
Hyung's bed couldn't take the roughness and broke ! Tsk, poor bed. "

Jimin entered teasing Kook.

He had peeked into Namjoon's room as he found the door wide open on his way to the dining room and saw the broken bed.

" What ? You broke the bed ? Joonie, how much more clumsy you are gonna get huh ? "

In-ah said not getting what Jimin said, too indulged in patting Kook's back and help him calm down.

And before Jimin could clarify what he meant, Joon gave him a death glare and Jimin shut his mouth.

" Guys, I want to say something. "

Namjoon said gaining everyone's attention when, Kook calmed down.
He waited till Jin joined everyone in the dining room.

He got up and took Kook with him beside the dining table so that, everyone could see what's happening.

He grabbed Kook's both hands in his and kneeled infront of him and Kook gasped, panicked.

He didn't thought Joon was being serious last night about this !

" I am so sorry, Jungkook. I was being very rude and heartless towards you. I have hurted you so much and I am ashamed of myself beyond words because of it.

I swear, I won't hurt you ever again. Please forgive me, baby ! "

Joon said looking into his eyes.

Kook smiled and tried to pull him up on his feet not liking watching his husband kneeling infront of him.

But Joon didn't got up. He wanted Kook to forgive him and he wouldn't get up before his husband did that !

" I forgive you hyungie. Just don't scold me or yell at me again like that ! "

Kook said pouting and Joon chuckled shaking his head.

" Never baby ! "

Joon said.

He got up smiling at his husband and kissed his forehead.

And they immediately heard 3 different throat clearing sounds from the dining table and Kook bite his lips smiling at his possessive husbands and pulled away.

" You are so silly, Jungkook ! Why did you forgive him just like that ? If I were you, I would have slapped him hard across his face !

I still want to slap him though, for hurting you like that ! "

Jin said glaring at Joon and Kook bit his lips not wanting to laugh out loud.

He didn't wanted his husbands to know that, he had already slapped their brother hard last night !

" It's ok hyungie, he have apologized to me so many times and even have promised not to hurt me ever again ! "

Kook said smiling sweetly.

He knows how much his Jinnie hyung is protective of him and how sad and mad he was when, he found out his brother was hurting his baby.

And even Yoongi and Hobi were mad at Namjoon for that.