45. The Sin

After the dinner with, Jin glaring at Taehyung, they finally ate and Taehyung went to Jimin's room to sleep as he had so much to talk with his twin.

Even though Taehyung hadn't called Jimin, but he had missed his soulmate !

Everyone among the brothers fought with eachothers but they never for once fought with eachothers; except for one stupid dumpling incidence and that too they were very young back then !

His manager finally decided to have mercy on his desperate self and called him back. And after an hour, his ticket was confirmed to return to USA tomorrow morning !

The twins were catching up and talking and teasing eachothers when, suddenly Taehyung felt his throat and stomach burning, like someone had set it on fire !

" Ahh... fuck... what the hell... aaaa... "

Taehyung screamed in pain clutching his stomach and throat.

" What's wrong, Taehyungie ? What's happening to you ? "

Jimin asked panicked.

" Jiminie, please get me some wat... ahhhh.... fucking hell... "

He screamed as the burning increased.
Jimin gave him a glass of water and called Jin for help as he didn't got what's happening.

Jin called everyone and they all came and started asking him what's wrong and Taehyung couldn't utter a single word as he was just screaming in unbearable pain, holding his stomach and sometimes throat.

Jungkook sat close to him on the bed and pulled him in his embrace and started rubbing his back trying to comfort him.

" Hyung, get him cold milk. Quickly ! "

Jungkook said rubbing his back trying to calm him down.

Taehyung's eyes shade tears at the unbearable burn and his head was spinning and he couldn't focus on what's happening.

He just knew his stomach and throat was on fire and he felt like pucking; and he did !

After sometime Jungkook made him drink two glasses of cold milk and eventually the burning was reducing and his head stopped spinning.

But now he was shivering with cold. Jungkook held Taehyung close and asked Namjoon to cover them up with the blankets to keep him warm.

He kept rubbing Taehyung's back and arms to make him feel a bit better.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Kook tightly, loving the soothing warmth and the sweet and calming scent of Jungkook close to him.

Taehyung felt sleepy and Kook made him lay his head on his lap and his body on the bed.

He kept caressing Taehyung and patting his head to let him sleep. Everyone was present in the room nobody left.

The elders loved their youngest brother so much and so, watching him crying in pain like that had their brain stop working.