32. Star Gazing

" Hyungie, don't you dare look at someone else there ! Because if you do, I am not gonna talk to you ever ! "

Kook said pouting in Hobi's embrace. Hobi chuckled and pecked his lips.

" Why would I look at someone, who isn't you, Princess ? You know how much I love you ! "

Hobi said kissing his temple and Kook gave him his bunny smile scrunching his nose cutely, satisfied with his husband's answer.

" I love you too, hyung ! So, what will you bring for me ? "

Kook asked snuggling closer to him.

" What ? "

Hobi asked confused.

It hadn't crossed his mind that his grown up baby would ask for a gift on his way back.

" Please don't tell me, you didn't thought of getting something for me on your way back home ! "

Kook said narrowing his eyes.

" Ofcourse not Princess. I was just... I didn't wanted to spoil the surprise for you ! "

Hobi lied and Kook caught it but decided to let it go.

" Come on love, let's get up. I am getting late. I have to leave in 45 minutes. I am yet to bathe and brush ! "

Hobi said trying to take Kook's hands off his body but Kook tightened his grip.

" Nope ! Let me stay here some more time. "

Kook mumbled in Hobi's neck.

" My Bunny Princess, you don't mind my morning breath and sweaty body; but the others definitely will !

Let me get ready love, we all will get late because of me ! "

Hobi said caressing Kook's bare thighs and butt which was in a shade of red because of all the hard spanking it received by Hobi's strong big palms a few moments ago while he was thrusting hard inside his husband from behind.

He didn't wanted to hurt his delicate flower but his naughty Bunny Princess wanted something from him as a reminder of what he'd be waiting for, in his husband's absence !

Kook hissed at the burning it caused but pressed himself against Hobi more.

" Why do you have to go, hyungie ? Can't Noonas handle their dance ? Haven't they practiced enough ? "

Kook said whining with a biggest pout on his lips.

" Darling, I am the main choreographer ! I am letting Chim stay so, I must be there. I can't avoid it, it's very important.

And do you really think, I would have left you for an entire week like this if, it wasn't something important ? "

Hobi said kissing his temple softly.

Kook shook his head and finally let go of him. Hobi looked at the sad pout of his husband and pulled him in a soft and love filled kiss. Nibbling and sucking on his lips sweetly.

" I am gonna miss you so much, my love ! "

Hobi whispered against his lips.

Kook hummed and nodded with closed eyes and didn't said anything because, he knew his voice and eyes were gonna betray him if, he opened them !

" Oh, my baby ! Don't cry princess, how am I supposed to leave if, you are gonna be this sad, huh ?

I'll be back in your arms before you know it, I swear ! "