21. Embarrassed

Everyone was busy with their assigned tasks as it was the wedding day today.

Hobi got ready while Jimin annoying the shit out of him. He still beard it because he loves his brother so much.
And In-ah helped Kook get ready in her room.

Namjoon was doing his work while an annoyed look plastered on his face. He was mad and irritated as Kook was officially gonna be Hobi's husband today and he might witness Kook being touched by him in a way he couldn't handle.

He was thinking this and tried to fist his palm forgetting he was hold a glass in his hand. He crushed the glass and it broke, cutting his palm.

The glass shattering sound made Kook look at the direction and saw, Joon's hand was bleeding and the glass pieces were scattered on the ground.

" Hyung, oh my god, you are bleeding. Wait here I'll get the first aid kit. "

Kook said rushed to get the box and called In-ah along to help him.

" It's nothing much to worry. You focus on your wedding, I'll do it myself ! "

Namjoon said taking the box from Kook's hand and went to his room.

Kook felt sad because of his behavior towards him but he didn't let his mood spoil, not wanting to make Hobi sad seeing him gloomy on his wedding day.

Joon returned to the living room after In-ah helped him treating the wound, Min-kyu read vows for them. When Hobi pecked Kook sweetly making him giggle, Joon averted his gaze feeling his blood boil !

Unaware about everything, Jimin was giving Kook a weird and mischievous look since the morning and wasn't telling him what's going on ?

When the I DOs were done and everyone was done with the delicious dinner Jin and Yoongi prepared; Jimin went to Kook and handed him a gift box.

" I know you wouldn't have brought anything for your husband as a first night gift ! But don't you worry, I've got your back. Give it to Hobi hyung and tell him you've got it for him ! "

Jimin winked at him while pushing him inside Hobi's room.

" But I didn't gave or received anything from Jin and Yoongi hyung when we got married then, why the special treatment for Hobi hyung ? "

Kook asked getting suspicious about Jimin suddenly being so sweet to him.

It wasn't like, Jimin wasn't Kook's wellwisher; but he was hella mischievous and loved to tease Kook so much. And the look he was giving him since morning increased Kook's doubt.

" The situation was different back then sugar. You weren't this close to either them as you are to Hobi hyung !

And you didn't got anything from your husbands on your wedding night ? It's your right to get something from your husband !

Don't worry, when we'll get married, I'll get you something very beautiful. I bet I won't find anything beautiful than you; but I'll try to find something acceptable as beautiful ! "

Jimin said winking and left Kook alone in Hobi's room.
Kook blushed at his flirting and smiled shaking his head.

He decided to open the box himself before handing over to Hobi. Only God and Jimin knows what's inside it and he don't want to make a fool of himself infront of his husband on their first night together !

One thing Kook was sure about tonight and that was, unlike with his other husbands, he won't be spending his first night with Hobi only receiving a sweet and innocent kiss on his forehead and cuddling to sleep !