46. More Of A Kim

It's been a few days Taehyung's stomach and throat stopped burning completely but he was feeling too weak to return to USA just yet.

Or maybe be wants to stay some more and compensate not being with his twin. Or may be.... Just maybe, he wants to know his family more as he have been away from them for far too long.

It definitely doesn't have to do anything with his tempting brother-in-law Or being with him or spending time with him; not at all !

He was getting better with his brothers; except for Jin. According to Jin, the curse was finding it's way back to their family. Last time it affected their Eomma and this time it was Taehyung himself !

Taehyung didn't believed that bullshit. It was 'food poisoning' according to him as he isn't used to eat outside food; but he didn't wanted to fight with his favourite hyung and so, he decided not to argue with him about it.

So, he stayed with his family. He spent his time with Ari and loved that brat of a kid so much. Her behavior reminded him of his childhood.

She spent her most of the time with her Appa Taehyungie when she wasn't in school. And Taehyung was way more than happy spending time with that cutest and sweetest brat.

She gave hell to her other Appas for feeding her, getting her ready for school, doing her homework but with Taehyung, she did everything without troubling him much, making her other Appas jealous of their baby brother and Taehyung was enjoying it more than he should !

He adored her so much and so did she. He did whatever she asked him do without thinking twice.

He played with her, let her do his make up, let her ride on the horse he became for her.

He fed her while telling her stories of Prince Taetae and Prince Gookie and their friends RM, Seokjinnie, Suga, J-Hope and Cimchim of the Kingdom Bangtan !

" Appa Taehyungie, I am getting late for my school. My hair is a mess ! Papa is busy with his work. And Appa Jinnie pull my hair while tying, it hurts ! "

Ari came to him whining and pouting, with comb and tie in her hands.

" Oh dear ! Come, I'll help you ! "

Taehyung said smiling at her and she ran to him and sat infront of him.

He was tying her hair gently combing her hair and tying it in ponytail.