34. Teasing

Jimin was very happy as he'd get to claim Kook as his husband today finally !

He got ready and went downstairs where they were gonna get married and his heart couldn't help but feel happy and proud to have such a sweet angel as his life partner.

Like the other weddings, this too was a simple one and in their home itself. The brothers decorated the living room a bit and they were all set for the wedding.

[ Pic credit to owner ]

After the vows and ring exchange, Jimin deliberately kissed Kook for a long ass time making his brothers jealous.

[ Pic credit to owner ]

He smirked in the kiss when, he saw two pairs of clenched jaw from the corner of his eyes.

Grabbing Kook's waist he pulled him closer as if, it was even possible and Kook moan loudly when, Jimin squeezed his waist and bit his lips hard.

He even let his hand slide over Kook's ass and wanted to grop him; but the thought of his parents being present in the room as well, stopped him from squeezing his plump ass hard right there infront of his brothers !

Kook tapped at his shoulder, asking Jimin to let him go. He wanted Jimin to stop as, he knew what his other husbands must be feeling.

But Jimin was no where close to even slow down. He grabbed Kook's nape hard so that, he couldn't pull away.

When the angry expressions in the room were slowly turning into furious one, In-ah decided to save everyone's ass !

She stepped closer and twisted Jimin's ear hard, making him let go of Kook's lips and he shrieked in pain.

" Ahhh... Eomma ! What are you doing ? Let me kiss my husband; I have the right now !  "

Jimin said looking at Kook reminding him of his own words about, him not having the right to touch him just yet and rubbed his ear once she let go.