13. The Wedding

Min-kyu tried convincing his youngest son once again to come home for his hyung's wedding and he once again denied saying he was gonna go on world tour for his fucking album's promotion !

Min-kyu was getting frustrated beacuse of his son's constant refusal to come home for any reason at all ! He haven't visited his family for years now, everytime giving some lame excuse about his career !

In-ah asked him to calm down and that, he'll come around when the time is right. And if, he won't; she'll bring him back dragging by his ear !

And everyone is scared of their Eomma pulling their ear, till it almost gets pulled out. Min-kyu trusts his wife and let her handle, her brat of a son.

They all were busy decorating their home as today it was Yoongi and Kook's wedding.

In-ah insisted having at least a better wedding at a venue like some banquet or at least church ! But Jin and Min-kyu denied because of the last experience and Kook too didn't wanted some fancy marriage !

He was happy his Appa reading their vows and having the delicious meal cooked by his own master chef; Kim Seokjin !

Kook wasn't home since morning as he had his exam. After Jin asked him to do something, he decided to carry on his passion as his career and joined classes to refine his art work.

He loved painting and so he had joined classes and today was his exam.

In-ah and Yoongi asked him to have his exam as he won't be able to appear for it till next year then. And so, he wasn't home.

[ AN : At this point I have no idea what the fuck am I writing; but please bear it with me 👉👈 ]

He returned home in the evening after his exam and got ready to get married to his second husband. They got married simply and after dinner, he went to Yoongi's room; tired !

Kook was out since morning and Yoongi too was busy with his case before the ceremony.

They both were tired as hell from the exhausting day and so, after freshening up they went to bed wanting to sleep already; without any unholy thoughts crossing their mind of being married and this being their first night together !

Kook scooted closer and cuddled Yoongi out of habit, the moment he laid beside him on the bed.

Kook have hugged Yoongi so many times by now since their dates and so, he wasn't uncomfortable or anything being with him; unlike he was scared to death on his wedding night with Jin !

Yoongi never liked anyone touching him. He hated when someone tried to touch him and he even now didn't liked when Kook tried to cuddle him.

Letting him hug for a few seconds was different; but cuddling to sleep ?
No fucking way to the hell !

" Jungkook-ah, can you please scoot to your side ? I don't have space to sleep here ! "

Yoongi said almost irritated as he was tired already and just wanted to sleep.

Jungkook have grown used to Jin cuddling him every night and he couldn't fall asleep now without cuddling.

" Hyung, don't lie ! You have all the space there. Just let me sleep already, I am so sleepy.

Hobi hyung and Chim hyung have to leave early tomorrow and I too have to wake up early to prepare their breakfast. The maids don't come by that time and I don't want to trouble Eomma that early ! "

Jungkook said with his eyes close, still hugging Yoongi.

" Please Jungkook-ah, I can't sleep with someone wrapped around me like this ! I need space. Just move away ! "