18. Dreaming Of You

Jungkook finished his project on Wednesday and handed it to his client before time and was excited for his date with Hobi at his personal studio.

Min-kyu asked Kook to use the spare rooms as his studio for his work when, he said he he'd find some place for his studio on Sunday.

Min-kyu got two spare rooms merged to make it a big one for Jungkook when, he said he'd find a place for his studio and he was so happy to have his studio at home and won't have to go anywhere !

He had painted the portraits of all his family members seperate and a family portrait too with the sign at the bottom proudly reading, KJK; Kim Jungkook !

All the paintings were decorating the walls of his studio and beautifying it !
He slept in Jin's room that night as Yoongi wasn't gonna return home that day and he hadn't spent time with Jin in a long time.

He hadn't slept well in past few days as he had to finish his project.

So, after dinner while Jin was talking to him, he couldn't keep his eyes open and focus on his words.

When Jin came to bed after shower, he found Kook sleeping on the couch. He chuckled and picked him in his arms and laid him on he bed gently to let him sleep comfortably.

After sometime, Kook opened his eyes and saw Jin laying on the bed beside him, reading a book.

He scooted closer to his husband and put his arms and legs on Jin just like he used to before marrying to Yoongi.

Jin remembered their time together and felt the urge to have his cute husband closer to him and... being inside him !
It's been very long time they made love and so, he gave in to the temptation.

He put the book away and turned to face Kook. He had a cute pout on his lips and his eyes closed.

Jin softly caressed his cheek and pressed his lips on Kook's. But Kook didn't kissed him back. Instead he turned his face away whining.

He wasn't at fault though ! He was way too sleepy to think straight. He desperately wanted to sleep and something was disturbing it and so, he turned away from the disturbance !

Jin sighed sadly.

He understood Kook was tired and wanted to sleep.
But he wanted to spend time with his husband.

Talk to him. Hold him close to him. Kiss him to his heart's content. Feel his soft body with his hands and tongue. Make love to him !

They hadn't spent a single day or night with eachothers entirely since YoonKook's wedding !

Jin was missing his baby so much. But he couldn't have asked him to leave his newly married husband and come to him !

Jin decided to take care of the problem in his pants down there on his own; tonight as well, just like every night in the bathroom !

He didn't wanted to trouble the tired bunny sleeping soundly beside him. He pressed his lips to Kook's temple and went to the bathroom.

___________________________________________

[ Warning ⚠️ Mature content ahead. If you feel uncomfortable skip the chapter from here ]

 If you feel uncomfortable skip the chapter from here ]