5. The Wedding Night

In-ah took Kook to Jin's room which was decorated with many scented candles and flowers.

Kook took a quick shower and changed out of his suit and put on comfortable cloths and stood by the window staring at the moon and stars with a storm inside his mind and heart !

The determination long gone out of his mind to accept his destiny ! Though he decided to face and accept what's gonna happen; he couldn't stop the fear building inside his heart. The fear of what's gonna happen tonight !

Though, he knew who Kim Seokjin was but he didn't actually know him; personally !

His mind was running wild as of what was gonna happen when he will come inside the room ?

Kook did married to him; but was he ready just yet to be physically close to a complete stranger ?

Hell NO !

What was he gonna do if, Jin wants to have sex with him because he is Jin's husband now; lawfully wedded one !

Will he be able to respect his husband ever; if, he won't ask for his consent before pushing him to his bed and taking his clothes off ?

Will Jin be gentle with him as it's gonna be his first time ?

Will he...

The door opening noise broke the chain of his thoughts and his heart skipped a beat with fear. And with a racing heart, he turned to face his... husband !

" Oh, you already changed ? Great ! "

Jin said casually giving him a look and after locking the door, he turned around and started taking off his clothes.

Kook's breath hitched.
Exactly that's gonna happen what he feared of.

He is gonna have to have sex with a complete stranger tonight; without his consent !

He looked down biting his lips not wanting to let out his sobs and with wet eyes, he slowly unbuttoned his shirt and slide it off his body. He was hesitating to take his pants off.

He was debating whether he should take it off or just let his husband do it for him so that, he will feel less embarrassed ? He could just close his eyes when, Jin will stirp it off him !

" Oh god, Jungkook ! What are you doing ? Please put your shirt back on ! "

Jin said embarrassed and turned around giving the younger some privacy to put his shirt back on.

Kook was so indulged in his thoughts that, he didn't acknowledged that, Jin too had changed into his comfort cloths and wasn't naked; ready to rape him any moment !

Kook quickly put his shirt back on.

" God, what were you even thinking ? "

Jin said turning around when, the shuffling behind his back stopped.

" I... I was... um... you... you were taking your clo... clothes off... I thought... our wedding night... as your husband... I... I was... "

Kook shuttered bad.

Jin gasped in realization when he got the meaning of Kook's broken words.

" Fuck ! I am so sorry. I am just... I am just not used to someone else being in my room and so I...
I am so sorry, I should have went to the bathroom to change my clothes !

I even said you already changed out of the suit... I can't sleep with a suit on, now can I ? "

Jin said chucking awkwardly.