44. Waking Up The Vixen

Everyone was in their room and Hobi and Jimin were arranging the plates for their lunch together.

Kook was with Yoongi and Namjoon discussing about the events happened an hour ago when, they heard Jin yelling once again.

" I fucking told you but you had to do what you wanted ! Look now, the statue is breaking more and more. It have started once again !

Whom do you hate in the family so much that, you dont give a fuck even if they die, you stubborn brat ? "

Jin was yelling at Taehyung as he saw the statue had cracked more than it already was.

" Hyung, I... "

" It's all happening because of you, Taehyung ! "

Jin accused Taehyung.

" What happened now, why are you yelling hyungie? "

Jungkook asked softly.

Jin was so mad, only he knows how he controlled himself from talking in the same tone with his baby; even if he was furious !

" You were the one supporting him for not marrying you right, now look what have happened !

I am not gonna listen a single word now. You two are gonna get married right now and that's final ! "

Jin said sternly.

Neither of them noticed Ari came to the living room, listening the loud screaming she wasn't used to listen in her home like that ever.

They all had made sure to not raise their voice at anyone beyond a certain level infront of her, so that she wouldn't do the same !

But today the situation was bad and nobody saw her coming there.

" But, hyung... "

" Shut up, just shut up ! I can't let my family suffer because of your stubborn ass !

Last time it was Eomma if, this time anything happens to our Ari; I swear on my daughter Kim Taehyung, I am gonna fucking kill you ! "

Jin said coldly, gritting his teeth. His voice dangerously low.

Jin might scold her, yell and angry rap at her all he wants; but she is the one he loves the most after his husband.

He can never bear to watch his daughter cry in pain like their Eomma had !

" You can't force me to marry your husband because of it, like this hyung. I won't marry him !
It's better I fucking leave forever ! "

Taehyung screamed his lungs out. He was beyond frustrated by now.

Not used to listen to this pitch, Ari flinched bad and started crying as she was scared as hell.