40. Naughty Brat

Time skip... 6 years later...

" Ya, you brat, get back here ! "

Jin's loud voice was heard in the entire Kim mansion and Jungkook couldn't hold back his giggles looking at his husband's condition.

It was Jin's turn today to take care of his daughter till he left for work and she was giving him a hard time having her breakfast

Jin wasn't much of a patient person and so all the loud screaming.

She was giggling and running around the room having her Appa Jinnie running behind her with a plate full of fruits. He was trying to catch her and feed her the fruits.

She wasn't looking ahead when, someone scared her.

" BOOOO ! "

" Ahhh... "

She screamed as she was scared as hell and started crying.

" Joon-ah, why do you always keep scaring her ? "

Hobi said scolding Namjoon for scaring his daughter and picked her up in his arms.

He caressed her back to calm her down and she hugged her Appa Hobi tightly, sniffing.

After calming down, she took her face off Hobi's shoulder and galred at her Appa Joonie with her big doe eyes an angry little pout; xerox copy of Jungkook, just like everyone calls her !

" I am so sorry, darling. I didn't know you'd get this scared. I thought your were a brave girl of your brave Appa ! But look at you, you are such a scaredy cat ! "

Namjoon said smiling, getting close to Hobi and ruffled her soft hair, adoring his daughter.

" I am not a scary cat, Appa ! Papa, tell him to not call me that ! "

Ari whined looking at Jungkook and he laughed at his cute girl.

He reached out his arms for her and Hobi put her in Jungkook's lap. He kissed her cheek and hugged her close to his heart.