42. Homecoming

Jin was scolding everyone in the home since morning for every minute thing. Well, he isn't a bad tempered person; but he becomes one when, things go against his will !

Today their youngest brother is coming back home and it's already too late for him to be married to Jungkook.

So, Min-kyu and Jin had decided that, they are gonna get married today itself without any further delay.

And just like the other weddings, this was also gonna be at their home without any outsider invited. Just them; except for In-ah and Min-kyu this time. They went for their business meeting last night.

The brothers were decorating their home for the wedding and if, something didn't happened the way Jin wanted; he started yelling.

Mostly the victim of his angry rap was his daughter but today she was happy as she wasn't being scolded but the others were !

Actually, Jin was frustrated because they had missed a big deal and his boss had held him whole and sole responsible for it and have said him what not and so, he was in a bad mood and it was getting out on his family !

Namjoon was arranging the vase after cleaning them.

" Be careful with them Namjoon, we don't wanna buy new ones, just because you broke them because of your clumsiness ! "

Jin said taunting him and Namjoon felt bad.

He doesn't do anything on purpose. If, all the stupid fucking things in the world are way too frail for his strong self, what's his fault in it ?

" Yoongi, don't sleep around ! Did you prepared the dessert yet ? Just cooking the main course won't do, there's a fucking wedding in the house today ! "

Jin yelled at tired Yoongi.

He was tired as hell and just needed a small break. He had prepared all the food by himself as Jin was busy with arrangements and no maids were allowed in home on their wedding days !

And neither of them wanted Kook to do anything today except being dolled up for his big day !

" Hoseok, did you get the rings yet ? The wedding is fucking in a few hours not in days, go get them already, what are you waiting for ? "

Jin said coldly to Hobi.

He was tired as he had to take extra practice sessions of the girls as their concert included different songs in different cities. He sighed and left to get the rings.

Jimin too was tired as Hobi. He was hammering a nail in wall to tie the background decoration his daughter had prepared herself and had pleaded him cutely to use it and he couldn't deny his daughter.

But Jin scolded Jimin as well

" Can't you do a single thing properly while being careful ? "

Jin yelled and Jimin got mad.