43. The First Meet

Kook was bathing, getting ready for his last marriage. But he flinched bad in the shower when, he heard his husband screaming on top of his lungs.

" I dare you say that again, Taehyung ! "

Jin said almost screaming.

" I can't marry him, hyung ! I won't ! "

Taehyung said softly but firmly.

" Are you out of your mind ? Have you forgot what the sage said ? You want to break the chain and bring the hell upon our family ?

We have already had it's taste when, Joon denied to marry Jungkook ! The statue had a crack on it !

And I won't push my family in danger knowingly; again ! I fucking won't let you do that ! "

Jin said coldly.

" Hyung, the statue the sage gave us is ancient. And over the time it is gonna worn out and crack !

For that bullshit you can't possibly ruine my life like this ! "

Taehyung said getting irritated.

" What about Eomma, then ? No doctor could tell what had happened to her and after Joon got married to Jungkook, she was fine ! "

Jin told him what had happened.

" You guys didn't took her to some other place or better doctor and that's why... "

" Shut up Taehyung ! There is a fucking limit to denial ! "

Jin said getting mad.

" Whatever it is, I just can't marry YOUR husband hyung ! I can't fucking marry a person who is already married five times to my own brothers ! "

Taehyung said bitterly.

" Are you fucking out of your mind ? What the hell are you talking about ? You MUST marry him !

Is this why me and Yoongi had convinced Appa to let you go and let you do whatever you wanted to do in your life ?

He was so against to let you go for this exact reason !

But we stood against him and supported you for what; a betrayal ? Just so that, one day you'll take a decision of destroying your own family ?

Had I known you are gonna fill you brain with utter shit there; I would have never convinced Appa !

You have to marry him. And if, you deny; I'll fucking drag you to the Alter and make you say 'I DO' !

You will marry him today itself and that's final ! "

Jin said raising his voice.

" I WON'T ! I don't want to fucking marry him !

I don't want to be a husband to a person who is sleeping with my own brothers for years now !

And I fucking absolutely don't want to be a father to the child; of whom you guys don't even know who the actual father is ! "

Taehyung said screaming loudly.

His words boiled the blood of all of his brothers.

" Ya ! How dare you, you bastard... "

Jin said storming towards Taehyung to slap him across his face for insulting his husband like that.

" Shall I get a knife for you ? "

And Jin stopped in his track at the melodious voice came from behind Taehyung.