24. Claiming

Jungkook returned home with Hobi and Jimin from the academy. The ride home was a bit awkward in the car as, Hobi was gawking at Kook with almost a hint of anger in it and Jimin saw that; very well aware of the reason.

He couldn't get himself talk about something else and end the awkward and suffocating silence in the car.

He didn't wanted to infuriate his sweet hyung as he knows, an angry Hobi is someone nobody wants to face !

" How was your day with your husband, caring and considerate wifey ? "

In-ah said sarcastically to Kook on the dining table and he whined.

" Eomma please stop saying that ! You know I didn't had an option. "

Kook said pouting and In-ah sighed.

" Fine ! I've got you some things I am sure you'll love them ! "

In-ah said clasping her hands excited.

" Eomma, you've got me so many things last week itself, you should stop wasting money like this ! "

Kook said not liking her buying him things she loved but weren't of any use to Kook.

" Shut up. When I spend my money, it's never a waste ! Come later to my room and I'll show it to you. You'll definitely love it. "

In-ah said happily and Kook sighed in defeat. Nobody can win against his Eomma !

He noticed Hobi was still looking at him intently and he couldn't just get why was he being like that ?

The moment they entered their room after the dinner and small walk, Hobi locked the door and picked Kook up in his arms and Kook yelped in surprise but clung onto him like a Koala.

He pressed Kook's back against the door and started kissing him rough and hard. The kiss was very desperate and sloppy.

Kook couldn't think of any possible reason for, his always calm and soft husband getting all aggressive with him like this !

Hobi hadn't been even a bit rough or desperate to have Kook, in the past two months since their wedding ! He was into soft and sweet love making and Kook just loved it. But this wasn't bad either !

Hobi tore Kook's shirt open and sucked and bite Kook's soft skin on his throat and the side of his neck. He descended down to his chest, roughly sucking and biting on his skin leaving countless possesive marks.

" Ahhh... Hyung... what's gotten into you ? Ah... fuck... "

Kook hissed at the burn Hobi's teeth were causing at his delicate skin.

He did loved the way his husband was desperate for him; but he wanted him to be soft with him. Pamper him with soft kisses. Act fluffy with him, just like he have been till now !

" You wanna act clingy with someone else, huh ? That too infront of me ? You need punishment, princess. You must know, you belong to me. And that you are MINE ! "

Hobi growled possessively and bite down hard on his shoulder and Kook screamed at the sudden attack.

It wasn't as painful as he screamed, but it was unexpected act and so the sudden reaction !

Kook tried to hold onto something to keep himself anchored and in that attempt, the vase on the table beside his hand fell down and broke with a loud noise.

" Hyung, the vase..."

" Fuck the vase... tell me, you enjoyed clinging onto someone else ? Did you wanted to make me jealous, love ? "