35. Back To Work

Kook woke up laying almost on top of Jimin. His husband was looking so mesmerizing up close.

Kook placed his palms on Jimin's chest and rested his chin over his palm, gazing lovingly at his cute husband.

After a few moments Jimin stirred and opened his eyes and saw his husband gazing at him. He couldn't help but smile sweetly at Kook and peck his lips.

" Slept well ? "

Jimin asked running the back of his fingers over Kook's cheeks. Kook nodded and hugged Jimin and snuggled his face in his chest.

" You know, last night was the best night of life, baby ! "

Jimin said smiling dreamily, while threading his fingers through Kook's soft locks.

Kook blushed and smiled at husband's words and snuggled more into him. Jimin kissed the top of Kook's head lovingly.

" Thankyou for coming in my life, Kookie. I was afraid I won't find true love ever. All the guys I met till date were with me only for two things, money and sex !

I know I have been lusting for you for too long and I shouldn't be the one talking about the people looking for only sex; but baby I have been loving you for almost two years now !

It's not an overnight developed feeling for you. I was trying to stay away from you in the beginning because I didn't wanted to get attached to you emotionally only to find you too are like the jerks I have been with !

But slowly I realised that, you were nothing like either of the dickheads I have been with in the past !

I have seen you with my hyungs and the way you treated them, the way you loved them; and I craved for the same !

I wanted you to treat me the same way you treated my hyungs. And that's why I was dying to get married to you ! "

Jimin said chucking and Kook smiled drawing patterns on his chest.

" And about my desperacy for touching you; you are so so gorgeous, my love ! And I am a man afterall, I can only take so much of a teasing !

Though you never teased me intensionally; but I found myself getting turned on simply by the way you wandered around; and I didn't had the right to do anything ! "

Jimin said seriously and cupping his face made him look into his eyes.

" I love you baby. So, so much. I don't just have lust for you ! Please don't think of me that way. I love you so so much ! "

Jimin whispered softly, caressing Kook's cheeks.

" I know you love me, hyungie and I love you too ! Why are you thinking like that ? Did anyone said something to you like this ? "

Kook asked cupping his face, confused at the thoughts his husband was having.

He had never felt lust for him in Jimin's gentle touches. He always felt the love behind his actions and the way he always admired him.

Though he teased him so much and have embarrassed him so many times but he never felt uncomfortable around him. He was the most comfortable around Jimin. For Kook it was always been as easy as breathing being with him !

" Nobody said anything to me, bun. I just thought about, how you have seen me being all these years we have been together and what my actions and behavior might have felt like to you ! "

Jimin said caressing his head.

" To me, it felt like you were the only one who talked to me when, I came here 5 years ago !
You were the one who made me feel, I was welcomed in the family !