39. The Awaited News

Jungkook was laying in Jimin and his shared room with his eyes closed when Jimin entered their room.

" Aren't you feeling well, my love ? You have stopped going to your studio. You haven't started any new painting lately. You always stay inside your room, now a days !

What's wrong ? Are you getting bored ? Do you want me to take you out somewhere on a vacation for a few days, like for a change ? "

Jimin asked sitting beside him and Jungkook laid his head in Jimin's lap tiredly.

" No hyung, nothing's like that. I am just feeling lazy and weak and don't wanna get up. I'll be alright soon. "

Kook said snuggling closer to him and Jimin caressed his head lovingly.

.
.
.

Jungkook was in the kitchen cooking something when, Yoongi came and hugged him from behind.

" I am leaving for work, darling. Quickly give me my kiss as nobody is here right now to creat a chaos because of it ! "

Yoongi said turning him around but Kook pushed him away.

" Please hyung, don't come close to me. I am afraid I am gonna puke on your face if, you came closer. "

Kook said making faces.

" What ? Why ? Are you alright ? Or am I stinking ? But I took a shower, I swear ! "

Yoongi asked sniffing himself.

" No, you aren't stinking. But I am feeling like pucking. I just can't tolerate any smell. Like my nose have became sensitive to all the smells. Especially the cooking one ! "

Kook said pouting.

" Then, why the hell are you here ? Go to our room I'll get you something. "

Yoongi said pulling him away from the kitchen counter.

" No, I am hungry I wanna eat ! "

Kook said whining.

" Then I'll cook for you, you just go and rest. "

Yoongi said pushing him out of the kitchen.

.
.
.

Such incidences have became common with Kook. In the beginning he overlooked at them but as the intensity grew, after a month of him being punished, he paid close attention to them.

He felt dizzy and nauseous. He was feeling so weak and was late too. And he decided to confirm the symptoms. So, he brought a pregnancy test kit and to his delight it turned out positive !

He wanted to tell his husbands about them gonna be Appa soon. He thought how to disclose the news and an idea striked his mind.

He brought five more kits and after the test, he put them in separate boxes and put one in each of their rooms before they came home.