31. Obsessed

" Eomma, please tell me you bought lingerie for my Kookie ! "

Jimin chimed entering In-ah's room. She took a deep breath before sighing, being done with her son.

" Don't you have even a little bit of shame left in you, Jimin-ah ? "

In-ah said sighing in exasperation, done with her shameless son.

He was chewing her head for the entire week since Min-kyu declared his and Kook's wedding date; about buying some hot lingerie for his Kookie for their first night together !

" I do have Eomma ! But there's no need to be shy about it. I am just asking if, you got the thing I asked you to buy for my husband !

I just wanna make sure you did or else I am gonna go and buy it, it's simple as that ! "

Jimin said nonchalantly, unaware of Kook's presence in her room already. He turned red at his shameless husband-to-be's words.

" Oh god, I did ! Do you want me to ask Kookie to try it infront of you now ? "

In-ah said crossing her arms, not expecting the response.

" Oh, that would be great, Eomma ! But no let it be. I have waited for so long, I can surely wait for a few more days !

I don't wanna ruine the surprise. I'll watch him wearing it on our wedding night, itself ! "

Jimin said happily and went outside the room.

Kook was tomato by now in the closet room of In-ah.

He was trying on his suit for any alteration and Jimin decided of embarrassing him infront of his mother-in-law ! He couldn't even take his feet out of the room now.

" Kookie, come out baby. No need to be embarrassed. I know that shameless brat ! "

In-ah said knocking on the door very well aware of her shy baby.

Kook opened the door and stepped out and In-ah took good look at him and she didn't felt any need of alteration.

Kook was about to go back and change when, Namjoon entered the room.

" Eomma, I got the rings... Wow ! You are looking so beautiful baby ! "

Namjoon said gazing lovingly at his husband. Kook smiled shyly and mumbled a small 'thankyou' to him.

" Stop drooling over your husband, I know he is beautiful !

Go and ask that shameless brat of a brother of yours to control his mouth ! "

In-ah said done with her son.

" You know Eomma nobody can do that; if you couldn't ! And anyways, he took it after Appa.

You couldn't even change him... "

Namjoon mumbled the last part.

" What did you just said brat ? I am not old not to hear your bullshit from far away ! "

In-ah said narrowing her eyes at Joon.

" Nothing Eomma. I didn't said anything. Just these rings, keep them with you. I might misplace them and there won't be rings for the wedding ! "

Namjoon said handing her the ring boxes and signed Kook to come with him and left the room.

After a few moments of talking to In-ah Kook went to his and Joon's room.

The moment he entered the room, Joon locked the door and pulled Kook into a desperate kiss. Kook yelped at the sudden kiss but kissed back his husband anyway.