10. Loosing The V Card

Happiest Birthday to the World Wide Handsome 😍😍[ Whispers in Korean

[ Whispers in Korean... Papi 💜💜 ]

Now, getting back to the story... Gift for bday boy 😬

___________________________________________

Warning: Loooonnnggg ass chapter.

Jin-Kook smut ahead if, you are uncomfortable with the mature stuff, please skip the chapter 🫰

___________________________________________

" I want to belong to you, hyung ! "

Kookie whispered clutching Jin's shirt on his back and pushed himself closer to Jin.

" Are you sure, baby ? "

Jin asked squeezing Kookie's waist hard and Kookie gasped and nodded vigorously.

Jin was getting needy to have his beautiful baby to his heart's content. But it was all gonna be about his sweetheart today !

Kookie grabbed Jin's neck and pulled him into an urgent kiss. Jin picked him up and Kookie wrapped his arms around his neck and let his legs dangle over Jin's arms. Jin carried him back to their room, he didn't broke the kiss even for a bit.

Jin closed the door with his leg behind his back and took them to bed, still kissing him passionately. He sat on the edge of the bed with Kookie straddling his lap.

His hands were running all over Kookie's back and lips abusing his neck and making Kookie a gasping and moaning mess.

Kookie was clutching Jin's hair and scratching his back as the pleasure was becoming overwhelming for him.

" Baby, can I ? "

Jin pulled away panting and asked for his consent one last time before making his husband completely his, forever.

" I love you, hyung. I trust you ! "

Kookie whispered looking into his eyes. Jin smiled and kissed Kookie's temple.

" You have no idea how much your words mean to me, baby ! "

Jin said feeling proud of himself that he could make his husband feel safe around him and that he trusts him with his all !

Jin slowly unbuttoned Kookie's shirt and kiss all over his soft skin and sliding his shirt off his body, he threw it somewhere in the room. He flipped them on the bed and hovered over him.

He took off Kookie's pants and kissed his elegant and beautiful legs and toes. Kookie was feeling shy being almost naked infront of his husband like this.

" So beautiful ! You don't know that, are you so so gorgeous baby. And all this is mine !

I just wish you could look at yourself through my eyes, darling. You are the most pretty boy I ever came across ! "