8. Warming Up

It's been a few weeks since JinKook's wedding and they were slowly warming up to eachothers.

Jin had told his brothers about Kook's insecurity about feeling not being respected for having more than one partner and strictly warned them about not saying a single insulting or hurtful word to the younger.

He have seen how scared he was thinking he won't have any say in anything and would have to do whatever he was told, like he was some fucking slave !

And everyone accepted in unison that, he was the person they must respect the most for agreeing to save their family by going against the society's rules and giving other's a chance to insult him for the choice he made !

Slowly Kook stared liking Jin for how mature and understanding he was. He never let Kook feel inferior than him. He made sure Kook feel safe, respected, loved and cared about. He pampered Kook so much !

Kook wasn't used to such treatment and he was overwhelmed in the beginning but then, let himself be pampered by him and this made him feel things for his handsome husband !

They spent much time together and slept cuddling every night as it somehow came naturally to them on their wedding night itself !

Jungkook started spending time with the others as well keeping in mind that, he is gonna marry them too eventually.

Jin too told him that, it was better that way, so that he shouldn't face the same incidence he faced with Jin !

He was already so close to Jimin since the beginning and the others too were nice to him; except for Yoongi !

Well, he wasn't rude to him exclusively; it was his nature to not express his feelings easily to anyone. It took time for him to being expressive for someone new !

Kook was very happy with his new life and his loving husband and the friends he found in Jin's brothers !

He loved eating sweets and so, one day Jin prepared chocolate for him to have over a week.

But the greedy bunny ate all of that in one go as he loved it way too much and his stomach started aching real bad.

Min-kyu and In-ah took him to doctor. He gave Kookie medicine and asked him to stop eating sweets; at least for a few months.

The parents told there sons about it and Kook was pouting and sulking that nobody let him have even a single bite of sweets; no matter how cute he acted for them to melt and let him have at least some of it !

He was very sad and mad about it. He didn't talked properly to anyone because of that. He even denied to cuddle with Jin.

Jin didn't liked watching his baby sad and sulky all the time after promising to keep him always happy ! So he sneaked in ice cream for him without letting anyone know.