41. Mr. Arrogant

___________________________________________

An : Lines in italics are spoken in English.

Trigger warning. Cheap thoughts. Use of Degrading words.

___________________________________________

" Ahh... yeah just like that... mmm... you suck me so good... "

A guy was moaning with his eyes closed, sitting on a couch as a red head girl was sucking him off, kneeling infront of him and grabbing onto his waist to keep herself anchored.

Grabbing her hair tight, he pulled her closer and bucked his hips, making her gag on his cock. Her eyes teared up. She sped up bobbing her head as she felt he was close.

He was so close and was about to cum down her throat when, his phone rang !

He didn't wanted to open his eyes, feeling too good to do so; but something inside him begged him to have a look at the caller ID at least.

He groaned in frustration as his moment was disturbed and he won't cum for a long time now.

She'll have to do everything from the beginning to get him back in the mood !

But the moment his eyes landed on his phone and he saw the caller ID, his eyes went wide in horror.

He grabbed the phone and pushed her off his cock; making her almost fall on her back. But her grip on his waist was strong and so, she stayed in her place.

" Like seriously ? You gonna attend that call ? In the middle of this ? "

The girl scoffed in disbelief pointing her finger and moving it between his cock and her mouth.

She knew he won't cum easily now as their moment is ruined and she'll have to start from the beginning. Her throat was gonna kill her for a few days now !

" Sorry darling but I must receive this call or I am gonna be a dead meat !

Now shut that pretty mouth of yours, will you ? "

The guy said giving her a disgusting look.

" Hello. "

The guy said in his deep melodious voice; trying hard not to sound breathless or panting.

" What the hell took you so long to receive the call, you rascal ? "

A woman yelled on top of her lungs over the call so loud that, he had to pull the phone away from his ear.

" I am sorry, I was busy with... "

" Cut the crap punk, I know what were you doing ! Zip up your pants and book a ticket in the next flight back here ! "

The woman said sternly cutting him in the middle.

" What ? No ! I can't just come like that. I have to take care of some business. Take permission from... "

" Are you gonna come back here in the next flight or shall I come there in the next one ?

The choice is yours, my dearest bear ! "

The woman said nonchalantly.

His eyes widened and heartbeat increased at the image of his Eomma coming here and dragging him with her with his ear, almost pulling it out; infront of his entire staff !

He knows, she is so strongly determined to get what she wants that, she won't even give two fucks to let his ear go even if, they were being chased by paparazzi anywhere !