54. Bonus Chapter

TaeKook wedding...

Taehyung kissed Jungkook gently, smiling happily at his just wedded husband. Jungkook showed his bunny smile and kissed him back.

They pulled away when, they heard his other husbands clearing their throats for them to stop eat eachother's faces

Jungkook pulled away chucking but Taehyung didn't let him go and pulling him closer by his waist, he picked him up in his arms. Jungkook yelped and wrapped his arms around his neck.

" I am taking my husband with me. Fucking nobody is gonna do anything ! "

Taehyung said smirking looking into Kook's eyes and he hid his face in Taehyung's neck blushing.

Taehyung took Kook towards their room but they didn't noticed someone was following them closely.

The moment they reached the room and Taehyung put Jungkook down on the ground to lock the door behind his back, he saw the cutest creature in the world; after his husband obviously, standing at their door !

" Ari, what are you doing here, sweetheart ? "

Taehyung kneeled for his daughter.

" It's your turn tonight to tell me the story and put me to sleep with you !
Did you forgot that, Appa ? "

Ari said narrowing her eyes at her Appa and crossed her arms, daring him to accept he did !

" And why were carrying Papa like that ? Are you hurt, Papa ? "

Ari said and ran into Jungkook's arms.

" Um

" Um... my leg was aching my bub and that's why your Appa carried me in his arms like that ! "

Jungkook said biting his lips trying not to laugh and picked her up in his arms.

" Are you hurt too much, Papa ? Shall I kiss it better like you heal my injuries ? "

Ari asked cupping Jungkook's cheeks looking concerned for her Papa. Jungkook cooed at his sweetheart and kissed her forehead.