Fucked Up

Gripping onto my sheets with my legs in the air. His thrust grew instantly. His muscles stiffened and hardened beneath my fingers. My head tilts back feeling every inch inside of me as he moans. We start moving a the same time. Kissing each other passionately. My legs started to shake as he began to go faster making it hard for me to even move. "it's feels so good" I moaned. He pulled out turning me over and sticking it back in slow. He grabs my hair pulling it and making my head go back. The more slower he went the more I got wet.

Walking into the house I can hear moaning coming from up the steps. I ran upstairs confused about what was going on. I opened the door to see my Girl getting fucked by a guy I never met. I became furious. Melody got up wrapping the sheet around her body.

"Baby I'm so sorry," She said

"GET THE FUCK OUT," He said

The dude was about to say something but Quincy pulled out his pistol at him.

"AINT GONE REPEAT MYSELF"

The dude ran out of the house not looking back. Quincy looked at Melody.

"Baby"

"Get the fuck out "

Quincy walked to the closet grabbed all Melody shit, threw it on the ground, and at her. He didn't want to hear shit he had to say. He helped her out when she didn't have shit. He came to her rescue when niggas was beating on her. And this how she does him in his own house?

"Can we ta.

"Melody. You just fucked me up, bro. Get the fuck out" he said not even trying to yell.

"Please"

"GET THE FUCK OUT" He yelled this time grabbing the sheet taking it off of her and pushing her towards the door.

"Quincy I have no clothes on"

Quincy slammed his door coming back and throwing her shit out.

"Fuck on"

6 hours later

"I'm not going hold y'all. I'm drunk as fuck" Quincy said hitting the blunt.

"Nigga pass me blunt. You too old to be that drunk" Melvin said

"My bitch cheated on me after everything I put into her bro. I'm fucked up"

"Told your ass to stop finding these hoes "

"Diffently a hoe bro," Mark said

Quincy's son walks into the house from school. Seeing shit everywhere.

"Fuck going on around here? " Zach asked

"Aye boy watch your mouth," Quincy said

"My bad pops. What happened? "

"Oh girl cheated on him. Now he acting like a bitch right now over a hoe" Melvin said

"Nigga shut up. I'm cool."

"Damn Dad. Well, that's what hoes do. Dick after dick. That's why I'm hoe" Zach said laughing.

"Smart my boy," Melvin said shaking up with Zach.

"That little ass dick bet is not having no babies popping up is all know"

"Come on now pops. You see how many bitches I get. "

"This nigga. " Quincy said

Quincy knows his son is good. Straight A's on the basketball team. Working part-time down at the bank. He was doing well at 17 and his pops weren't mad at him for doing what any man should be doing.

"Yall coming to my game Friday? "

"You know we coming. My boy better drop 30 on them too" Melvin said

"You know I am. Can't NOBODY fuck with me" Zach said looking at his phone ringing

"Well, one of my hoes. I got to go" Zach said rushing off upstairs.

They laughed.

"Yo ass about to be a grandfather here soon," Mark said being funny.

"Yeah alright. "

"So who is this nigga anyways? "

"Shit I don't know but he looks familiar though. I'll find out who the nigga is sooner or later"

"Stop going after these hoes. Somebody good come around to watch"

They stayed for the next 2 hours before heading out the door.

"Aye Zach. I be back.  about to go get something to eat you want something? " Quincy yelled upstairs

"Anything you get pops" He yelled back.

Quincy pulled up at Wing Stop for a quick grab-and-go. Walking in it's packed as fuck like always. He got bumped by a chick he ain't ever seen before which stops him in his tracks. She had brown skin. She was glowing from his face. She had light black hair which came a little passed her shoulder. She looks at Quincy smiling.

"Hold on," Quincy said not giving a fuck about his food.

She turns around stopping.

"I'm Quincy"

"Lola"

"Not gone lie. You stop me in my tracks I had to at least say hi"

Lola gave off a little laugh before one of her home girls yelled from the car.

"Hope you here to give her dick, 'cause she sure does need some" Mona said laughing. 

"MONA SHUT UP" Lola yelled back. 

Quincy laughed.

"Well thank you.  But I have to go before she says something else embarrassing"

"Hold on.  Can't get your number? "

"Maybe I'll see you around sometime.  It's not that big in the city. " She said walking away. 

"Hmm" is all he said..