71

Lola pulls up to the house not seeing Quincy's car there.  She pulls out the phone and calls him. 

"You still mad at me? " He answered.

"Where are you? " Lola asked

"YOU OKAY?  Where you at? " he said getting up. 

"The house.  Just get here.  Asap" She said

Quincy hangs up leaving out Melvin and Marks
House. 

"You good nigga? " Mark asked

"Lola needs me.  Hit y'all later" Quincy said rushing out.

"She good? " Melvin asked

"She better be," Quincy said shutting the door.

Quincy made it home within 20 minutes rushing in the house "LOLA YOU GOOD BABY? " Quincy's walks in yelling.

"Come here," Lola said sitting on the edge of the couch

Quincy comes walking up sitting next to her. He raised her shirt up leaning her back.  "You Good?  The baby good? " he said kissing her than her  stomach. 

"Bae I'm fine," She said pulling her shirt back down.  "But you not about to be, " She said sitting up. 

"What do you mean?"

"Melody was messing with Melvin," She said looking at him. 

"you trying to start shit between me and him? " He said looking confused.

"Quincy now why the fuck would I do that and Romel told me? "

"YOU SEEING THIS NIGGA AGAIN? " Quincy said standing up..

"No.  He saw me.  Courtney and Que were there as well"

"Lola Dont FUCKING play with me.  Are you seeing this nigga? "

"Baby no.  I went to the fruit stand.  You know I always go there.  He was standing behind me"

"Tired of this shit," He said grabbing his keys and heading to the door. 

Lola gets up following him. "Baby, where are you going? "

"To find this nigga" He said opening up the door. 

Lola put her shoes on and went with him.  "Babe no," She said stopping him. 

He pushed her out the way getting in the car.  She gets in as well shutting the door. 

"Where are you going? "

Quincy started the car and drove off.  "Call Courtney to see where that nigga at? "

"No!"

Quincy looked at her pulling out his phone and calling Melody.  Lola looks at him.

"Who are you calling? "

"Hello" a female voice can be heard"

"You were fucking my Partner Nigga? " He asked through the phone

"What?  Quincy why are you calling my phone? " Melody said

"If I find out y'all fucking on the low.  I'll be that way" He said hanging up. 

"You dead ass right now? " Lola asked.  "Why do you still have her number? "

"Never deleted it. " He said driving.

Quincy pulled back up to Melvin's house got out walked in and grabbed him up. 

"Nigga you was fucking on Melody? " He said

Lola walks in seeing him Grabbing Melvin up.  "Babe" Lola said

"Let me explain"

"Nigga what? " Quincy said throwing him on the ground and pulling out his gun. 

"Bro" Mark said getting in between "Put the gun down"

"Don't tell me you were fucking her while we were together," Quincy said

"Nigga your girl right there. Are you tripping over a bitch? " Melvin said getting up. 

"Nigga it ain't about her.  You my partner nigga boys since we was kids. You know what's sup" Quincy said "SPEAK NIGGA"

"Yeah we was fucking behind you.  But I never wanted anything to do with that bitch.  She was drunk off her ass one day and so was I.  It just happened" Melvin said.  "Man Move," He said pushing Mark out of the way.  "You can keep pointing that gun at me.  But you ain't gone kill me over a bitch that didn't give a fuck about you" Melvin said seeing Quincy still pointing the gun at him. 

"Babe" Lola said

Quincy looks at her putting the gun down.  Lola walks over to him.  "It's not worth it," She said. 

Quincy walks out of the house not saying anything.  Lola looks at Melvin and then at Mark. 

"Aye, I'm sorry Lola. " Melvin said

"Your brother needs it more than me," She said seeing him walk out of the house. 

"You want some lemonade?  Orange juice?  Quincy said you like fruit. " Mark said going to the fridge. "Shit I got some pineapples," Mark said looking at Lola laughing.  "What? "

"Mark I'm fine," She said "No I'll take the lemonade"

"Good, 'cause I was going bring you something anyways," Mark said pouring her some juice and coming to sit down.  "Look don't be worried.  They fell out so many times.  Pointed guns at each other plenty of times.  They have a love-hate relationship" Mark said

"Like they together," Lola said

"Now that's gay as hell," Mark said looking at Lola raising his eyebrow. 

"I'm joking," Lola said laughing.  "But I never seen him point a gun at no one. Okay I lied I did"

"When? " Mark said sitting back and looking at her.

"When he took me on a date.  My ex came up grabbing me."

"Oh yeah.  Quincy is a crazy ass dude.  And you just so happen to be the one who he madly in love with" Mark said

"Madly," Lola said sitting back. 

"Yeah.  Out of all the shit he did to you.  You were always the one he spoke highly of.  The dude talked about every time" Mark said "Speaking off.  Do you know what you having? "

"Not yet," Lola said

"What do you want? "

"Quincy needs a boy but I want a girl"

"No, he needs a girl.  So he can chill out.  He already got Zach's ass but he's already a grown man" Make said seeing Quincy and Melvin walk in.  "Y'all niggas straight? " Mark said sitting up. 

Quincy walks to Lola sitting down and kissing her cheek. Lola looks at him rubbing his face. 

"You calm? "  She asked

"Yeah," he said "You ready?" He said

"Yeah. " Lola said getting up.  "Thanks for the talk, Mark. " Lola said

"So can I call you sis now or what? " Mark said getting up.

"That's cool bro," Lola said laughing. 

"Coo," Mark said hugging Lola and shaking her up with Quincy.