Chapter 32

(Short)

Pulling up at Lola's house.  They get out and go inside.  Lola went to her bedroom shutting the door.  She wasn't mad but more so blew.  Quincy walked into the room looking at Lola sitting down and getting back comfortable.

"So you ain't gone say nothing? "

"What do you want me to say?  We both could have got killed if I hadn't woke up"

"Just know you ain't got to worry about them niggas no more"

"Nice for you to say"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Means you ain't have to kill them? "

"If I didn't Lola they'll still be coming after your ass.  So you better be grateful I am doing it"

"Grateful? "

"Yeah"

"Okay good night," Lola said getting up off the bed and going out to the room

Quincy grabs her arms. 

"Hell nah you ain't going into the other room unless I'm going with you"

She looks at him turns around gets back in bed and puts the cover over her.

"You can kill that fucking attitude"

Quincy's phone rings seeing it's Melvin. 

"What's up?  Is it handled? "

"Yeah. We need to drop this stuff off.  I'll be that way to scoop you"

"Y'all can handle that shit.  Just hit me when is done"

"Bet" Melvin said hanging up. 

The next morning

Nia wakes up feeling sick as hell.  She runs to the bathroom throwing up.  Coming back out thinking the worst.  She got Camry up for school getting her ready dropping her off at school.  She then went to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test.  Driving back home she walks in her house going straight to the bathroom.  Sitting down on the toilet she peed on the stick got up and went to the living room to sit down. 

She waited 20 minutes which it didn't need to take that long but she was nervous as hell.  The only person she was having sex with was Quincy. 

She went into the bathroom looking at it.  And you guess she was pregnant.  She got her phone out immediately calling Quincy. 

Quincy ain't answer so she got her shoes on going over to his house.  She pulls up 30 minutes later ain't see his car driving off.  She doesn't have anybody to talk to but her Lawyer friend Patrice.

She pulls out her phone calling her. 

"Hey," Patrice said picking up. 

"So I'm pregnant"

"What?  Wait by who?" She asked

"The only person I've been fucking was Quincy"

"Oh no.  Hell no.  He just cut you off.  How's that going to work? "

"I have to tell him.  He's not at home. And he's not going up his phone. "

"So what now? "

"I have to find Lola"

"No that's too messy. Just wait until you see him"

"You sure? "

"I'm positive"

Nia was in shock herself.  But was kind of happy she was pregnant again.  It's been 8 years. Now she feels like she'll have a chance to get Quincy back. 

Walking into her house.  She pulls out her phone and calls Quiny again this time he answers. 

"Why are you calling me? "

"We need to talk.  It's important"

"I'm cool off you.  If it ain't about Zach I don't want to hear it"

"I'm pregnant"

Quincy ain't say nothing

"Hello"

"Who else you've been fucking?"

"Ain't been fucking nobody but you. "

"Man I don't know about all this"

"Man, the fuck up. "

"You tripping.  We gone see when the baby gets here"

Quincy hangs the phone up.  Pissed off.  He and Lola just got back cool and everything seems to be falling again.