Chapter 8

Melody has been staying in a hotel for the past 5 months since Quincy out her out. She had money saved up but it was a little bit.  She walks into Courtney's shop seeing it packed but she needs her hair done.  She wanted to surprise Wuincy at his place she hadn't seen him in forever and wanted to get back on good terms. 

"Hey I had an Appointment at 12 this afternoon"

Talking to Ebony one of Courtney's stylists.

"Okay yes, I see you right here.  Courtney will be out here shortly she has another client in the back"

Melody went to sit down to wait her turn. 

"Girl y'all hear about that shooting the other day? " one of the girls asked

"Girl yes.  Shot his ass and whoever it was I would have done the same thing. "

Courtney walks from the back introducing herself to Melody. 

"Hey, you must be Melody.  I'm the boss and you are lucky today"

"Yes.  Glad I get the boss's hands in my hair" She said standing up. 

They head to Courtney's private area where it would just be her.  Courtney's shop was big enough for her and her employees.  But Courtney needed her section.  Walking to the back it was now with a TV on the wall and a couch.  Shit like a living room"

  Shit like a living room"

"Damn girl this nice" Melody said

"Thank you.  I need my area.  I can't be out there with the crazy asses"

"I feel you.  I wish I had the money to open my shop"

"I tell everybody.  Save and invest in something small.  It'll help out.  It can be done by doing hair at home and getting your certificate. "

"Thank you for that. Girl, I just need my hair done so I can go get my man back"

"Don't tell me you lost him? "

"I fucked up by cheating.  But I'm back now"

"Well, you come to the right spot.  I'm gone have you looked beautiful"

The next 3 hours Courtney gets done with her hair.  It was curly long 30 inches going down her back with some highlights of brown in it.  Raising Courtney hands her the small mirror. 

"Girl WHAT? " Melody said shaking her head left and right rubbing her hands through the hair. 

Courtney gave her a sew-in instead of just putting a wig on her

"Look I gave you a sew-in it'll last at least 2 months maybe 3 if you can keep it maintained.  "

Melody gets into her course and hands Courtney 300 plus 50 for tips. 

"Thank you.  Now let me go get my man"

"I know that's right"

Melody hugs her leaving out the door.  She made it to Quincy's house within 30 minutes walking up and knocking on the door.  Nia opens it seeing a girl see never since before.

"Who are you? " Nia asked

"No who's you? "

"His baby momma. Now who are you? "

"His girl.  Where's he? "

Nia laughs

"Something funny? "

"Last I heard of a chick he put her out. And you just be the one? "

"Might be"

Quincy pulls up seeing Melody at the door.  He gets out walking up. 

"Man, what the fuck are you doing here? "

"To see you.  But I guess you moved on? "

"I did but not with none of y'all.  Now why are you here? "

"Can we talk? "

"Talk? "

"Not while she here"

"Give me a minute"

"Tired of hearing that shit," Nia said walk-in back into the house.

"Talk".

"I'm sorry baby. I know I've fucked completely up.  But I swear I've changed"

"That don't make shit no better bro"

"Just give me some time to make it up.  I know you miss me"

"Not really"

"You still love me? "

"That shit went out the door with you. "

"Then what can I do Quincy? "

"Give me more time Melody" Quincy walked into the house shutting the door.

He didn't know what the fuck was going on in his life right now with these females. He walks into the living room and looks at Nia pissed.

"Look I don't have time for you either," he said

"How many bitches you had come over here? This what the fuck you do nigga?  Then you ain't come home at all since now"

"You ain't my bitch. You just here staying until you find a place.  The door is always open" he said walking to his bedroom

Quincy went and showered again getting out to see Nia in her panties and bra. She walks over to him betting on her knees.  Pulling his dick through his boxers putting her mouth on the tip of his dick swelling her hands.  Twirling her tongue around she sucked it slowly going down putting his dick in her mouth. He tilted his head back placing his left hand on her head forcing it down.  She takes her right hand and grabs his dick massaging it.  Making him moan and put his right hand on her head forcing himself in and out of Nia's mouth. He pushed her head all the way down on his dick one last time forcing himself all his her mouth.  She swallows it getting up and whipping her mouth.

"I knew you missed it," Nia said walking out. 

Quincy laughs shaking his head. 

"Fuck Man," He said laying back on the bed thinking and Lola for real. 

Comment/vote

Gone onaheadd to the next chapter though shit gets better❤️