Chapter 21

Lola got up not really in a mood today.  She was still hurt by Quincy last night.  She blocked him from everything.  And she hasn't been staying home, 'cause he knows where she will be at.  She gets up out of her hotel bed and goes to shower.  It was only 5 in the morning but she had to be at the house by 7. She showered and got dressed putting on an all-blue fitted dress with some blue strap heels to match.  Silver earrings and her silver purse.  She heads out to the elevator takes off her bonnet and has her hair fall.  All she had to do was brush it anyway. 

She stopped at the coffee shop before heading to the house. 

She pulled up got out going inside the house.  She puts everything together for her customers to come look.  Today wasn't her day but nothing was going to stop her paper.  4 hours passed with only a few people coming and checking it out.  By 12 Llody walks in and sees Lola talking he waits patiently until his turn. 

Lola noticed Llody checking her out which had her smiling.  He walks up giving out his hand. 

"Nice to see you"

"You too,  So go have a look and tell me what you think"

"Alright beautiful"

Lloyd came back 30 minutes later. 

"I like how much? "

"Roughly around 120k"

"Okay, that ain't bad.  I want it"

"Never told me what you do"

"Own a few car lots"

"I need a new car now"

"Shit, you're in a 2022 Range Rover.  What do you need a new car for? "

"Trying to be smart and get myself back together "

"That's what I wanted to hear"

Lola smiles putting her head down.  Nobody else was there at the house just in him and her. 

"You seem tired"

"Haven't been asleep"

"You need a massage"

"That sounds lovely".

Lloyd walks around to her touching her hand. Lola looks up at these baby blue eyes. 

"Let me take you to get a massage"

"As good as that sounds.  I'll pass"

"Why? "

"Cause I'm still trying to get over a lot of shit.  And going out so soon is not on my roster "

"Who said it had to be a date? "

"Than what you call it? "

"Helping someone out who needs it"

"Hmm"

Lloyd moves closer to her having her turn around.  Standing in front of Lola looking at her eyes. He touches her face making her eyes close. Lola couldn't lie and say him touching her face didn't feel good,  cause it did. 

"You gone let me take you? " He asked removing his hand from her face.

"I'll think about," She said

They walked out of the house still talking.  Quincy pulls up seeing him touch her hands.  He got out mad.  It was the same dude from last night.

"Who are you?" Quincy said walking up

"Who are you? " Lloyd asked to mean mugging his ass right back

"Don't worry about that nigga.  What do you think you doing? " He said turning towards Lola

"My job," Lola said walking away back into the house

Lloyd walks away getting into the car.  Quincy walks in slamming the door.  He walks to the kitchen seeing Lola putting shit away. Quincy walks over to her grabbing her up.

"You fucking him? "

Lola looks at him in his eyes. 

"I'm not FUCKING NOBODY.  GET OFF OF ME" She said getting loud

"That's the same nigga from the club last night.  Where do you know him from? " he said still holding her. 

Lola Yanks from Quincy going to the living room and not saying shit

"You want to play with me," Quincy said following Lola out the kitchen this time grabbing her hand and pushing her on the wall so she couldn't move this time. 

Lola looks up at him. 

"You lied to me," Lola said

Her eyes begin to water as he sees the hurt in her eyes. Whipping the tears coming down her face he felt like he lost her now.  Quincy puts his head down not saying anything. 

"SAY SOMETHING" she yelled. 

"What do you want me to say? " He said lifting his head. 

"So you were fucking all three of us? "

He still didn't say anything.  Which Lola already knew. 

"I hate you," She said trying to push him off but he wasn't moving. 

"I can't lose you"

"Just let me go.  I'm still at work.  I can't be doing this with you right now"

Quincy moved watching her go put everything up.  She grabs her keys and heads out the door.  Quincy follows.  She locks up going to her car not saying anything to him. 

"I love you," Quincy said

"You don't love nobody but yourself," Lola said getting in the car and driving off as he watched her.

"Is she right,?  Do I only love myself? " He said to him