68

Quincy pulled up to the club meeting Mark and Melvin at the VIP Section. 

"Yo" Melvin said dabbing up with Quincy.

Quincy started taking shots after shots getting drunk.  Hours later Melvin called for some strippers to come over. A chick nicknamed Princess was checking Quincy out all night.  She came over started twerking on him.   She was thick as fuck.  Light-skinned with long blonde hair that comes down her back with a nose ring. Quincy grabs her ass smacking it.  She laid back grabbing his neck whispering to him. 

"Let me take you to the private room," She said feeling his dick.

"I'm good baby," he said

She takes his hand putting on her left titty letting him rub under neither her lingerie. 

"You must got a girl at home? "

"I do," he said rubbing her body with his right hand and left hand still on her titty.

"She ain't got to know. Our secret baby.  Been looking at you all night" she said

"Is that right? "

"yeah, you seem like you stay with money. I need that,"

"got to earn that baby," He said

"So let me show you"

Courtney walks in with Que,  Melody, and Mona.  Getting a VIP section right next to Quincy and them.  They walked over seeing Quincy getting up with a chick.

"I know this nigga isn't," Mona said walking over there quickly

"MONA" Courtney said trying to grab her but she was there in 2 second

"What's up? " Mona said

Quincy turns around seeing Mona. 

"What's up? " He said

"You think you about to cheat on my bitch with a 2 dollar hoe? " Mona said

"Who a hoe? " She said

Mona hit her

"Oh my fucking god!!  MONA " Courtney said seeing Mona knock this girl to the ground. 

"BITCH" Mona said

Quincy grabs Mona picks her up and carries her out of the club. 

"Yo Mona, what the fuck? " Quincy said

"Quincy don't ever fucking play with my bitch like that while she's at home pregnant.  I'll steal off your ass too. " Mona said

"Wasn't nobody gone cheat on her man, ".

"Quincy look at me," she said "Don't fucking play with her," Mona said with tears in her eyes walking away back into the club. 

Quincy walks in 10 minutes after her.  "Yo I'm gone get out of here," He said

"You sure? "

"Yeah, man. " Quincy said seeing Mona and Courtney shaking their heads at him. 

Courtney walks over to him. 

"So does she know you here? "

"Nah.  Got into early.  She's been stressing a nigga out. "

"That doesn't mean you come and get wasted and damn near about to cheat on her.  You see what the fuck Mona did"

"Yeah," He said laughing.

"It ain't funny.  But Mona doesn't play about her.  So are you going to tell her or are we going to have to? "

"I'll tell her"

"Well I'm going to drive you home"

"I'm a grown-ass man," Quincy said

"And you drunk as fuck.  And I'm not taking no for an answer"

"Alright man.  Come on.  You know this ain't gone end well"

"Oh, you a grown-ass man right? " Courtney said smiling. 

"Man come on"

Courtney walks off coming back with Mona who's still mad as fuck. 

"I'm sorry Mona," He said

"Oh don't sorry me. " Mona said putting her hand on her chest. 

"I'll pray for you bro," Melvin said laughing with Mark.

"Shut the fuck up," Quincy said walking away. 

They pulled up to Lola's house getting out.  Quincy used his keys to unlock the door. They walked in together. 

"LOLA" Quincy yells

Lola was in her bed watching Lifetime eating.  She gets up and walks out of her room seeing Mona and Courtney. 

"Why are y'all here? " Lola said looking

"Talk," Mona said looking at Quincy

"Baby.  Look" Quincy said

"You drunk? " She asked

"So I had to beat a bitch up tonight," Mona said

"What?  Why? " Lola said eating her chips. 

"Quincy ass.  Had bitch twerking on him."

Lola looks at Quincy.  She took a deep breath. 

"Okay and," Lola said

"Caught his ass before he could go to the back," Mona said folding her arms " I know you're pregnant and I ain't want to stress you.  But I'm your bitch and I'm gone let you know instead of keeping it a secret or whatever you want to call it"

"Oh Wow," Lola said still eating her Cheetos.  "So what was going happen in the private room baby? " Lola asked nicely

"I wasn't going fuck the bitch if that's what you asking," he said proudly drunk. 

"And that something you proud to say? " She said

"Nah.  I'm being honest "

"Honest?" She said throwing a chip at him. 

"Aye," he said seeing her continue to throw her Cheetos at him.  "Chill out.  Stop throwing that shit at me"

Courtney and Mona sit there looking at her never seen her act so calm while doing it. 

"You want to be a dog.  Eat that shit from the floor. Dog ass nigga" she said smiling...

"Who the fuck are you talking to you," He said walking towards her. 

Lola throws the whole bag of chips at his face stealing  off on him in his jaw. 

"LOLA! " Courtney said in shock

Mona wasn't shocked.  she knew Lola had something up her sleeve. 

"YO! " Quincy said feeling it seeing blood come from his teeth. 

Walking back up to Lola angry Mona steps in. 

"Okay big guy.  Maybe this was a bad idea" Mona said pushing him back...

To be continued.....