Chapter 7

Nia is on the couch eating a bowl of cereal. She turned on the TV turning to it on the news. Quincy came and sat across from her watching it.  Usually, Quincy doesn't watch the news but something told him to look when they said somebody was shot on East 59th Street. Actually where Lola stays. 

"Aye turn that up"

"Said the victim barging into her house and locking her inside.  She said she pulled out a knife to defend herself. Said when that didn't work he was checking her which led to the bedroom where she was able to grab her gun shooting in the torso"

Quincy got out his phone got up going into his bedroom. He ain't heard from Lola since that night.  It's only been 3 days.  When she didn't answer he got his shoes on leaving out the door.

"Wait.  Where are you going you know her? "

"Yeah I be back"

Nia watched as he rushed to the car got in,  and drove off.  Nia becomes a little jealous shutting the door. 

Quincy pulled up outside Lola's crib seeing her car there and another car.  He didn't want to be disrespectful and just knock on her door.  So he calls but she ain't answer.  So he got out not giving a fuckwho was there to be honest he just wanted to see if she was right.  Walking up knocking on the door. Courtney came and opened it. 

"Quincy right? "

"Yeah. Is Lola here? "

"She's not really in the spirit to see anyone right now"

"It was her on the news wasn't it? "

Lola came around the corner seeing who it was.

"He can come in," Lola said walking back to the living room. 

Courtney shut the door behind him.  He had never been in her place.  It was nice as fuck. Big living room.  The kitchen is open with an island.  Cozy for anybody to just come home and never leave just sleep. 

"Come with me," Lola said talking to Quincy

Lola was starting to like Quincy even though it was their first date.  But they've been texting nonstop for 3 months.  So it was like she already knew him.  Walking into her bedroom.  Quincy was looking around ready to move in himself.  It was just right for him. It was all tile on the floor no carpet. Nice size gray king bed with a light gray couch to match the bed.  The TV was on the wall in front of her.

Lola shut her door going over to the couch

Lola shut her door going over to the couch. Quincy came and sat right next to her.

"What happened? " He asked with a quickness.

"After you drop me off.  Say like 3 hours later he popped up.  I don't know why my dumb didn't look through the peephole.  If I did I wouldn't of opened it.  I thought it was one of the ladies.  I'm just loss for words at this point.  I've been dealing with his man for years.  And even after leaving him.  He still affects my life" Lola said putting her head down. 

Quincy came closer hugging her.  Lola wrapped her around around his neck squeezing him.

"Look.  I know the nigga might be out next week. You need some protection.  Still have your gun? "

"No, they took it for now.  Still haven't given it back"

" Well, I'm here if you need me. "

"I know"

Quincy grabs her face leaning in for a kiss. Lola kisses him back.  It felt good to know that he was feeling her just like she was feeling him.  She slightly pushed him back separating from kissing him

"That would have been nice the other night," she said

They both laugh putting their heads together.

"You're right.  I'm sorry"

"It's okay.  Are you busy tonight? "

"Nah. "

"Mind staying keeping me company.  Courtney is about to leave for work.  Kind of won't be here by myself"

"Yeah, I'll make myself a home. Might not never go home"

"You so silly"

Lola gets up letting him get comfortable.  She walks downstairs seeing Courtney putting on her shoes about to leave. 

"Hey, I was just about to tell you I'm leaving but I'll be back later. "

"I'll call you.  Quincy went stay with me for a while"

"I'm glad you finally opening up. He seems like a good dude"

"he is."

Courtney walks to the door hugging and kissing Lola's forehead before walking off. Lola shuts the door going back into her room. Quincy was sitting watching the game on TV. 

"Already making yourself a home I see"

"Might need you to decorate my spot"

"Oh no.  Remember I didn't have taste like that in that other house"

"That was that house Baby.  This is dope."

"Well thank you"

Lola comes and sits next to Quincy.  He always smelt good to her which made her always want to be under him. Lola hops on top of him getting his attention. 

"That's what you on? " he said smiling. 

Lola laughs kissing him.  He grabs her ass squeezing it.  He picks her up holding her in the air and pushing her up against the wall.  Lola ain't had sex since Jordan which was 3 years ago.  So she would use dildos sometimes. They continue to French kiss.  Quincy had on basketball shorts which made it easy for him to slide them off.  He was already there as soon as Lola hopped on top of him.  He slides her thong to the side sticking it in slow.  Lola lets out a moan putting her face into his neck.  He began working her slowly.  Speeding it up when she got more wet.

"Fuck" Lola says. 

Quincy grabs her waist making her go up and down. She looks down seeing how big he is.

"Oh my god," She said tilting her head back as he make her go up and down. 

Quincy begins to go fast making her squirt all over his dick.

"Damn," He said

Pulling out he let out a moan nutting all over the floor. He outs Lola down putting his dick back in his boxers. It was still hard poking out of his boxers.

"Round 2?" Lola said laughing grabbing her robe throwing it on her body.

"Girl." He said laughing. 

"Come shower "

Quincy looks at her raising his eyebrows.

"Shit iight "

Going into the bathroom Lola starts the shower.  It got hot pretty fast.  Quincy watched as she took off her Bra and panties.  She got in and he got in right after her. She wraps her arms around his neck and they begin to kiss.