51

Romel pulled up inside Lola's garage getting out.

"Damn this you? "

"Yeah this me," Lola said unlocking her door

"What type of money you got that can afford this? " Romel asked going inside seeing how big it was just for her.

"Ain't gone lie. This bitch Nice" Que said

"Y'all can make yourself a home. And don't break none of my shit" Lola said pointing at them.

Lola grabs Courtney's hands making her come to her room with her. Lola shuts her door going inside her walk-in closet.

"So pick out an outfit. I don't care which one it is" Lola said

"Bitch I got my clothes," Courtney said laughing.

"I know that. Dang. Just pick one out so we don't have to drive all the way over there. Plus you know Quincy knows where you stay and Mona stay. "

"True. Well, I see a few fits I make take home with me. And they still have tags on them. What do you just collect them? "

Lola laughs.

"No. Ain't nothing wrong with having a lot of clothes"

Lola continues to look through her closet. Shit, she didn't know what to wear seeing Courtney come out with a whole blue jean outfit that fitted her perfectly with the silver heels she already had on.

"Hold on bitch. That looks good on you" Lola said checking her out

"You think? "

"Duh "

"Think I'm going pin my hair up," Courtney said pulling her hair back.

"Yeah, that'll look good boo. And here I am can't find anything and this is my closet" Lola said laughing.

Courtney's phone begins to ring seeing it's a face time with Mona and Jela.

"Damn, you bitches went ghost"? Mona said when Courtney answered it.

"We ain't go ghost"

"Kind of did hoes. How's the date going? "

"Courtney falling for dude ass. " Lola yelled at the phone.

"You know she the type to fall for a nigga in 2 seconds," Mona said laughing.

"Umm HELLO. I'm right here you know"

"Y'all Lola snapped the fuck out on Quincy. And Romel came outside hanging up the phone on some gangsta shit"

"See that would have turned me on so fast," Mona said

"Monaaaa, " Lola said opening her mouth and laughing.

"What? Shit, I'm being honest. "

"Anyways. What is y'all doing now? "

"Well, we came back to my house to change. I guess they are going to take us somewhere else. I just HOPE Quincy don't pop the fuck up" Lola said

"Baby I'm going pray for you and Courtney get some dick for once," Mona said

"I'm hanging Up," Courtney said

"No wait," Mona said laughing while Courtney hung up laughing.

"What's wrong with her? " Courtney said smiling.

"You know how she comes. Plus she's right. It's been how long? " Lola said putting her hand on her chin thinking.

"Okay. Don't get this brush thrown at you" Courtney said

"We'll ill go keep them company while you get dressed. Hurry up" Courtney said walking out.

"No you can tell Romel to come in here," Lola said

Courtney walks out of her closet and then out of her room shutting the door. Romel walks into her bedroom seeing how big it is.

"I'm back here" Lola yells through the room.

Romel walks through her bedroom into her closet seeing her standing looking through her clothes.

"Ain't gone lie. I'm moving in" Romel said laughing.

"No you ain't," Lola said joining in on the laugh.

"This nice though. Yo shit better than my condo"

"You need to move out and own your own house. "

"Ain't think about all that Yet," He said

"Well think about it. Ain't nothing like coming into something you own "

"well I'll have my women with me," Romel said

"You go help me pick out an outfit? " Lola said looking back at her clothes.

Romel get to looking seeing this red dress that was cut out on the side. He picks it up looking at it seeing it still had the tag on it.

"Try this one," Romel said handing it to her.

"This is if we going somewhere fancy"

"We are so go put it on"

Lola gets to taking off her dress right in front of Romel just to tease him. Romel sits down in the chair behind him watching her as it seems to him like she going in slow motion. Romel couldn't hold back as he got up picked Lola up and put on her this island she had in the middle of her closet that had all her jewelry and stuff in it. They began to kiss as Romel rubbed down her body squeezing her thighs. Lola let out a moan leaning on her head back as he kissed her neck. Romel takes his finger left hand rubbing his finger down her thong. He pulled them to the side rubbing her clit with his fingers. Lola said his name as she moaned. He slides his fingers inside of her while he still kisses her neck.

"Fuck" Lola said as she wraps her arms around his neck.

The tension was so obvious that they couldn't hold back from one another. His dick becomes hard as he watches Lola. Lola grabs his belt undoing it. Then unzipping his pants and had them fall. Romel pushes Lola back gently having her lay back on the island as Romel drops his boxer. He sticks it inside her making her body bend and her head tilt back. Taking his left hand placing it on her clit going in circles. Lola couldn't hold her moan in as she screamed his name. Romel speeds up the pace going in and out of her seeing her wet as fuck. He tilts his head back letting a moan out. Lola begins to squirt all over his dick.

"Damn baby" Romel said as he came right after her.